In a shortened season does Toronto get a home game?

Does anyone know if the Bills contract would require a home game in Toronto if we have an 8 game shortened season? Meaning we would only get 3 home games.

Of coarse Toronto would get a game why screw them ?? Let's keep with the program & screw the Bills faithful !!!! :wallbash:

Man I really hope not. This would be absolutely horrible. Although I don't think it will ever happen. There will be a season. My expectations are the players will all be here by the beginning of July to work out.

Man I really hope not. This would be absolutely horrible. Although I don't think it will ever happen. There will be a season. My expectations are the players will all be here by the beginning of July to work out.

i hope it is a moot point also, but i hate the toronto game regardless. i sure hope next year is the last one!

Does anyone know if the Bills contract would require a home game in Toronto if we have an 8 game shortened season? Meaning we would only get 3 home games.

That is an interesting question, not sure if that is addressed in the agreement. My guess would be yes, as from what I have read, Ralph and the Bills have already received payment for those games.

i hope it is a moot point also, but i hate the toronto game regardless. i sure hope next year is the last one!

I hope it is too, I think it sucks not only from a fans point of view, but for the team too. It takes away the homefield advantage in a big way, as the first game there againt Miami, it looked like the crowd was 80% Dolphin fans.

Edited by billsfreak