Jasper = Pat Williams

It's obvious isn't it? He's big, strong and fast. He looks like Mark Henry, so he's got to be awesome. Jasper is a nice guy and will be just as great within the community as Pat. Just like Pat, Jasper was bypassed by every team multiple times. Looking at all this convinces me that Jasper = Pat Williams.

End sarcasm

It's obvious isn't it? He's big, strong and fast. He looks like Mark Henry, so he's got to be awesome. Jasper is a nice guy and will be just as great within the community as Pat. Just like Pat, Jasper was bypassed by every team multiple times. Looking at all this convinces me that Jasper = Pat Williams.

End sarcasm

You're out of your mind! Pat Williams is too short and his arms aren't long enough to play DT. He will never be a player in this league. He only looked good because he's had solid LBs behind him his whole career. Cutting Pat was the best move the franchise ever made. Jasper is orders of magnitude better than Pat.

You're out of your mind! Pat Williams is too short and his arms aren't long enough to play DT. He will never be a player in this league. He only looked good because he's had solid LBs behind him his whole career. Cutting Pat was the best move the franchise ever made. Jasper is orders of magnitude better than Pat.

We're not talking about Kyle Williams at the moment. We're talking about Pat Williams. Pat Williams is the guy you usually accuse of being too fat and not a true 3-down player.

I think Jasper is the first ever 7rd pick who is a guaranteed pro bowler before he even attends training camp.

Why are you holding back? He's hall of fame material already. IMO Jasper has a much better chance at making a good contribution to our team than most previous 7th round picks (that's not saying a lot). Stevie and several of our other starters prolly have lit an additional fire under his ass (not like he needs the extra motivation) to succeed. I sincerely hope he turns into a beast. Given 3 years of good to great coaching he could be a steal. I want him to succeed so badly. We'll see how good his instincts are and how quickly he learns.

Why are you holding back? He's hall of fame material already. IMO Jasper has a much better chance at making a good contribution to our team than most previous 7th round picks (that's not saying a lot). Stevie and several of our other starters prolly have lit an additional fire under his ass (not like he needs the extra motivation) to succeed. I sincerely hope he turns into a beast. Given 3 years of good to great coaching he could be a steal. I want him to succeed so badly. We'll see how good his instincts are and how quickly he learns.

I will be more than happy to eat my words if Jasper blows up. In fact I hope you bring this thread up in November when big Jasp is crushing Brady and the Sanchize. If you come to Sd for the game in Dec, and Jasper has >1 sack I will buy you several beers.

I will be more than happy to eat my words if Jasper blows up. In fact I hope you bring this thread up in November when big Jasp is crushing Brady and the Sanchize. If you come to Sd for the game in Dec, and Jasper has >1 sack I will buy you several beers.

I'm still shamelessly trying to get the name Jasper the Jiant to catch on. If he mauls qb's then maybe it'll happen.

End sarcasm

How dare you steal my concept :P

Thanks for closing my thread beerball, so people are arguing, how many people argued about Cam newton for a hundred pages and yet that shameless, name-calling nonsense continued on unabated. We debate all the time on here that's what keeps us coming back.