Texas justice?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your not a sacred cow DC. You can be tossed out for a months like all the other idiots on this board but your smart enough to know where the line is.

I'm also smart enough to know the contraction for "you are", moron.

I've got no problem with being banned. If you think I should be banned for repeatedly pointing out that you wish someone would shoot Romney, but won't go to the movies because of one instance gun violence, go ahead and request it.

Your not a sacred cow DC. You can be tossed out for a months like all the other idiots on this board but your smart enough to know where the line is.

Wow, I wake up and you're still whining about your lack of knowledge about where to draw the line? The use of poor English just accentuates your hopeless condition and makes one wonder whose death you will call for next and claim it is just a "figure of speech".

• 3 months later...

Her name isn't Sarah McDonald. It's Sarah Bryant. She's a feminazi. Child protective services. Battered women shelter. Lawyer. For 17 months I've had to live like a sex offender because of her lie. She used an allias. The court hid this from me.

http://www.linkedin....yant/43/950/36a

wow man, that's insane.

I still think any decent lawyer would have this thrown out several times over...

• 10 months later...

Just an update for anyone interested. If you recall, I was falsely arrested in Texas in 2011 on a sex charge. The State's entire case against me was an eye witness. Turns out the eye witness was using a false name, and was working a plea deal for the same court I was appearing in. She had arrests for family violence and for theft from Kohl's department store. The D.A and the judge deliberately hid this information. The U.S attorney's office, The F.B.I., the local media, and my state representative all now know what happened. But no one is interested in doing the right thing. So, just like most third world countries, Texas is willing to let me buy my way off probation. If you can help, here is a website with more information.http://wacojames.wix.com/fundin-for-defence Thanks.

Just an update for anyone interested. If you recall, I was falsely arrested in Texas in 2011 on a sex charge. The State's entire case against me was an eye witness. Turns out the eye witness was using a false name, and was working a plea deal for the same court I was appearing in. She had arrests for family violence and for theft from Kohl's department store. The D.A and the judge deliberately hid this information. The U.S attorney's office, The F.B.I., the local media, and my state representative all now know what happened. But no one is interested in doing the right thing. So, just like most third world countries, Texas is willing to let me buy my way off probation. If you can help, here is a website with more information.http://wacojames.wix...din-for-defence Thanks.

Buy your way off probation? How does that work? :wacko:

P.O. says I've done enough time with no violations. Can end it early if current with the money (all they ever really wanted). They really want this to go away. I'm worn out.

I understand "worn out"...but given that this stays with you the rest of your life (you're a registered sexual predator now, aren't you? In some states, you would be. Hell, in some states, you'd probably be required to register as one if you moved there), I'd appeal the living **** out of this.

I understand "worn out"...but given that this stays with you the rest of your life (you're a registered sexual predator now, aren't you? In some states, you would be. Hell, in some states, you'd probably be required to register as one if you moved there), I'd appeal the living **** out of this.

No, don't have to register. Part of the plea deal. It all gets sealed, and forgotten. Not by me of course. Supposedly. But, how do you trust people who deliberately misuse the system to screw innocent people and extort money, I don't know. But I can fight them better, and will continue to do so, when this is behind me. The real trouble is that my situation is not isolated. We have a guy here who did 25 years for killing his wife. DNA has exonerated him and he's out. But they had the DNA seven years ago, but wouldn't allow justice to happen. The then D.A., now a sitting judge, suppressed evidence back then. He's in a bit of hot water now, finally, but still goes to work at his judge job every day.

Aren't you a liberal?

I would never have classified myself that way. Take pride in knowing I try hard to understand viewpoints I don't agree with. Austin is a liberal Meca and is a big part of my problem. F.I. an openly gay D.A. not wanting to be seen as soft on a sex charge. Must be politically correct. The truth be damned.