Sanchez on NFL Network Last Night

Sanchez emerged last season as a late in the game clutch performer is most likely why many people believe Sanchez has the tools to make it big time:

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/comeback.cgi?player=SancMa00

I hate Sanchez but he is clearly better than Ryan Fitzpatrick.

What? You hate him? On behalf of your fellow posters here, may I ask what he did to you personally to create such an incredibly strong emotion in you? I mean, come on, hate? Wow!

What? You hate him? On behalf of your fellow posters here, may I ask what he did to you personally to create such an incredibly strong emotion in you? I mean, come on, hate? Wow!

Fine, a strong dislike, just like I don't anyone on the Pats, Phins, and Jets. Doesn't mean I can't recognize their abilities. I thought all Bills fans had hate (sorry, strong dislike) for players on the Jets, Pats and Phins too?

The differance is a first round draft choice that wins games VS. a journeyman QB who does not. The fact that these wins and losses dont solely reflect the play of the QB is meaningless. Unitill the Bills turn the corner and become a respectable team and can make the post season none of our players will get the respect they may deserve. Look at NFL Networks top 100 players of 2011 and tell me Kyle Williams isnt better than at least 10-20 of the players listed. Until the entire team can start winning and prove the deserve the recognition and respect this is the coverage we will continue to recieve.

Why do people have such a hard time warming up to the concept that quarterbacks dont win football games......TEAMS win football games.

Your QB can be very good and you can still lose....your QB can be simply competant and you can win if the team around him is good.

I submit right now that Fitz is better then Dirty Sanchez......what you have to ask is....how would Fitz look with the jets running game, wide receivers AND tight end, offensive line, oh and a very good defense backing him up.

The only thing that really hurts the jets is Sanchez poor decision making....he doesn't have Fitz brain.

But what I saw last night on NFL Network made me wonder what in God's name is going on with that classless Jamie Dukes...He fawned all over Sanchez like a school girl with a crush...I mean...I think the fat guy is in love...When Sanchez came walking out Dukes could be heard plainly talking about how good looking Sanchez is...Good looking? OK...I did think it was a Football Show...But whatever...

Anyway...Why is it that Dukes so plainly LOVES Sanchez...

Unless Jamie Dukes is a 17 year old girl, then his love for Sanchez will likely be unrequited.

Like, what..EVERRRRR!

Relax--holy cow. Uncomfortable read.

Ferguson and Mangold.

I think it takes something...more than a genius to make that claim..

You are cordially invited over to PPP so that you can be desensitized to the minor brand of douchebaggery found on the Stadium Wall. In other words, come on over and we'll toughen you up.

The only comparison I see is that in the clutch, in a close or tie game, Sanchez came through, while Fitz did not. Its not all about TDs vrs INTs. The timing of those TDs/INTs is much more important, and that’s why Sanchez gets talked about while Fitz doesn’t (it doesn’t hurt to be a top 5 pick in the biggest media market in the world either)

Until Fitz leads us to some Wins, in close games, he won’t get talked about. Please don’t bring up the Steelers game, that was one game we could have won while 4-5 others where Fitz losing it for us, like Balt, KC, and Chi in three consecutive weeks.

The differance is a first round draft choice that wins games VS. a journeyman QB who does not. The fact that these wins and losses dont solely reflect the play of the QB is meaningless. Unitill the Bills turn the corner and become a respectable team and can make the post season none of our players will get the respect they may deserve. Look at NFL Networks top 100 players of 2011 and tell me Kyle Williams isnt better than at least 10-20 of the players listed. Until the entire team can start winning and prove the deserve the recognition and respect this is the coverage we will continue to recieve.

Exactly.

Fitz played better than expected last year, but his team was bad enough to end up with the #3 pick.

And while it can't always be put on the quarterback, it seemed that Sanchez came up big in big games. Fitz was inconsistent all season.

The only comparison I see is that in the clutch, in a close or tie game, Sanchez came through, while Fitz did not. Its not all about TDs vrs INTs. The timing of those TDs/INTs is much more important, and that’s why Sanchez gets talked about while Fitz doesn’t (it doesn’t hurt to be a top 5 pick in the biggest media market in the world either)

Until Fitz leads us to some Wins, in close games, he won’t get talked about. Please don’t bring up the Steelers game, that was one game we could have won while 4-5 others where Fitz losing it for us, like Balt, KC, and Chi in three consecutive weeks.