Bengals Cheer Leaders

aussiew

Marge Schott gave millions to charity when she lived. When she passed on, almost all of her considerable estate went to charitable organizations. She used to keep large amounts of foodstuffs at her car dealerships to hand out to folks down on their luck.

164500[/snapback]

Nothing like putting frosting on a turd and passing it off as cake.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"People ask me all the time about her racist comments. They ask me how I could talk to her," said Larkin, who is black. "But I had a good relationship with her. I just go on personal experience. She was always respectful to me and my family."

164512[/snapback]

"Everything you read, when he came in [to power] he was good...They built tremendous highways and got all the factories going...Everybody knows he was good at the beginning but he just went too far." --Marge Schott to ESPN speaking about Adolf Hitler.

Even if she wasn't a bigot, she most certainly was an idiot.

What's to dupe?

Cincinnati is well-known for it's problems with policemen and black citizens.

164541[/snapback]

We could talk about this on a PM basis, if you like.

We could talk about the 13 police shootings in the past 5 years - the black child who dragged an officer with a car (his name was Kevin Crayon - a black man - I knew him, liked him, and he died), the 350 lb fellow coming back from Michigan loaded on PCP who beat on officers and suffered an overdue heart attack, the mad soul who wrestled the gun away from a female officer and shot her hip off, the 300 lb wacko who got his while charging officers with a brick and so forth.

We could talk about the fact that over 90% of murders in the areas are committed by black citizens targeting blacks. We could talk about young Derrick Turnbow, killed on a corner (we named a street in his honor - he was by anyone's yardstick, a great kid).

Stop spewing and look into the crime statistics, Joe...the problem is not "cops"...

This is a terrible situation - people greive - and we all look for solutions. You should visit some of our churches in these areas - every Sunday, every sermon, it is foremost.

Nah, they've run most of the minorities out of Cincinnati - except the athletic guys.  There's something to be proud of. 

Now head outside.  I heard the local radio station is dropping turkeys out of helicopters again.  You know, the Ohio version of population control.  :o

164467[/snapback]

:lol: I just got a mental vision of that....imagine getting hit in the head with a turkey! Would it be frozen, thawed, or live?

Allison's turn on's: Hee-Haw reruns, Mel Tillis concerts, and the back seat of cars with numbers on their doors. 

Allison's type of man: One that's not yet committed to a relationship with his sister.

164695[/snapback]

The jury is returning a verdict: I'D HIT IT YOUR HONOR!