Bengals Cheer Leaders

aussiew

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee...join a site just for the purpose of insulting.

You're a real man...quote]

Man thats funny cincy, theres been some MUFFALO FANS on the BZONE for 2 weeks...now thats early!! Even DUMB A** Denver fans were not that early.

164499[/snapback]

They would have if they were facing the Browns the week before, wouldn't you agree? :o

Seriously, I've seen some of the Bills "fans" over there and if you look you'll see most here frown on going to other teams' boards to "talk smack," because we don't like it when the "smack-talkers" come here. If you're capable of intelligent football discussions, where you think the matchups are, etc, you are welcome here. Otherwise, take the "Muffalo Sux" act elsewhere.

Guest TubThumper

For probably the opposite reason that some of you like the Patriots' cheerleaders, I think the Washington Redskins have the sexiest cheerleaders, followed by the Tennessee Titans.

The Bengals cheerleaders aren't bad, especially considering that they're from this unsophisticated plain-wrap neck of the woods.

At the risk of "smack talking," the Jills are really not very attractive. Is it the weather up there or what?

For probably the opposite reason that some of you like the Patriots' cheerleaders, I think the Washington Redskins have the sexiest cheerleaders, followed by the Tennessee Titans. 

The Bengals cheerleaders aren't bad, especially considering that they're from this unsophisticated plain-wrap neck of the woods. 

At the risk of "smack talking," the Jills are really not very attractive.  Is it the weather up there or what?

164919[/snapback]

Come on, we've been down that road already.

I submit for your approval:

http://www.miamidolphins.com/cheerleaders/...er_lauren_d.asp

I think the Dolphins might win the overall award.

I jumped in in midstream, but was going to vote Eagles or Dolphins.

The Eagles undies calender was a stroke of hormonal marketing genius. We need that firm to promote US foreign policy.

164940[/snapback]

The Eagles have by far, the best swimsuit calendar I've seen. It makes me proud and thankful to be an American when I view it.

Anyone know if any research has been done to find out why so many people from down south have bad teeth? Just curious. Is it they just don't take care of em', something in the water, what's up with that?

164362[/snapback]

apparently the southerners only embraced one tradition brought by the english colonists.....