Bengals Cheer Leaders

aussiew

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man this place is sad!! I thought the DENVER FANS sucked but " YALL" take the cake...If  "YALL" think OHIO  is in the south  "YALL" need to look at a map.

164394[/snapback]

Hold on.... I need to check something.......

Buffalo

|

|

Cleveland |

|

|

|

|

|

| Pittsburgh

|

|

|

|

|

Cincinnatti

Yup!!!! South! :o

Good 8th Grade come back.  Thank God im in the south...Theres not many AL KIDEA cells down here like up in good ole MUFFALO!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

164459[/snapback]

Nah, they've run most of the minorities out of Cincinnati - except the athletic guys. There's something to be proud of.

Now head outside. I heard the local radio station is dropping turkeys out of helicopters again. You know, the Ohio version of population control. :o

Nah, they've run most of the minorities out of Cincinnati - except the athletic guys.  There's something to be proud of. 

Now head outside.  I heard the local radio station is dropping turkeys out of helicopters again.  You know, the Ohio version of population control.  :o

164467[/snapback]

?

Man this place is sad!! I thought the DENVER FANS sucked but " YALL" take the cake...If  "YALL" think OHIO  is in the south  "YALL" need to look at a map.

164394[/snapback]

We cross the river and we get Canada and good beer and hot strippers. You cross the river and you get Kentucky and a bunch of toothless hags. We win!

Retreat to your double wide.

Niiice.....

LMAO...Cincinatti may well be the anal orifice of the United States of America.

164486[/snapback]

Marge Schott gave millions to charity when she lived. When she passed on, almost all of her considerable estate went to charitable organizations. She used to keep large amounts of foodstuffs at her car dealerships to hand out to folks down on their luck.

Marge Schott gave millions to charity when she lived. When she passed on, almost all of her considerable estate went to charitable organizations. She used to keep large amounts of foodstuffs at her car dealerships to hand out to folks down on their luck.

164500[/snapback]

So long as they were white.

Hey Margie...Sieg Heil!

Pfft...Marge Schott the humanitarian....

So long as they were white.

Hey Margie...Sieg Heil!

Pfft...Marge Schott the humanitarian....

164506[/snapback]

"People ask me all the time about her racist comments. They ask me how I could talk to her," said Larkin, who is black. "But I had a good relationship with her. I just go on personal experience. She was always respectful to me and my family."