A late start to season could bring us Luck

Just looking at the schedule and two of the Bills best chances for a win come against Cinci and Oakland. If there were a late start to the season, lets say the Eagles game, 0- 12 is very possible bringing us the #1 pick and LUCK!

Certainly is Luck is as good as advertised (at Peyton Manning levels but even this is so far from a guarantee as Ryan Leaf was the next word out of virtually everyone's mouth- even Peyton performing as he has done took years and tons of help before he was finally delivered his one SB win)then probably draft him.

However, if there is any doubt about his bonafides due to something like an injury in the year (or two)of collegiate ball he has then by all means pass.

Gailey has no record which anyone has linked to or posted or linked to that demonstrates any success at training and developing a rookie QB.

His experience and proven success has been with vets like Fiedler, Kordell or even Fitzy who started did OK but failed to be so good his original team that they moved the world to keep him.

We need to wait for reality and then decide,

Before his Senior Year, Locker was the end-all be-all of College QB Prospects. Let's just see how the season pans out.

Not for nothing, but Jake Locker couldn't shine Andrew Luck's shoes.

No way he doesn't go #1 overall whenever he declares for the draft.

Not to mention the fact that even though Locker stunk it up this year, he still went #8 overall.

I was watching the top 10 worst teams in NFL history on the NFL Channel over the weekend, and the one thing that surprised me was the Jimmy Johnson basically tanked the season after trading Hershal Walker. I do not think it was as obvious, but I really belive that Chan & Buddy did the same sort of thing this year.

Certainly is Luck is as good as advertised (at Peyton Manning levels but even this is so far from a guarantee as Ryan Leaf was the next word out of virtually everyone's mouth- even Peyton performing as he has done took years and tons of help before he was finally delivered his one SB win)then probably draft him.

However, if there is any doubt about his bonafides due to something like an injury in the year (or two)of collegiate ball he has then by all means pass.

Gailey has no record which anyone has linked to or posted or linked to that demonstrates any success at training and developing a rookie QB.

His experience and proven success has been with vets like Fiedler, Kordell or even Fitzy who started did OK but failed to be so good his original team that they moved the world to keep him.

We need to wait for reality and then decide,

Proven success wth Fitzy?

4-12 is not success.

I was watching the top 10 worst teams in NFL history on the NFL Channel over the weekend, and the one thing that surprised me was the Jimmy Johnson basically tanked the season after trading Hershal Walker. I do not think it was as obvious, but I really belive that Chan & Buddy did the same sort of thing this year.

You might be right, lets do it one more time. Take Luck and more defense and start kicking some A$$!!!! Here we come Brady!!!!!