Matthew Barnaby ...busted!

Buftex

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's "cute", but ESPN has Erin Andrews hosting College Football Live all week and played it right bfore SportsNation.

IMO, there isn't even a competition between the two. Erin Andrews is on a whole other level of gorgeous.

We differ there...not that I thin EA is bad looking, but she doesn't do much for me...she is just kind of a "generic gorgeous" to me.

Beadle, on the other hand, may not be gorgeous, but it is a combo of personality and her looks that do it for me...if they could pry her away from Colin Cowherd, I would watch her a whole lot more.

We differ there...not that I thin EA is bad looking, but she doesn't do much for me...she is just kind of a "generic gorgeous" to me.

Beadle, on the other hand, may not be gorgeous, but it is a combo of personality and her looks that do it for me...if they could pry her away from Colin Cowherd, I would watch her a whole lot more.

I became obsessed with Kristen Bell after seeing her on Craig Ferguson. Michelle Beadle's sense of humor and charm is very similar.

I didn't know what to make out of Michelle's tweet last week, and now I'm still not sure what to make out of it:

ESPN_Michelle Michelle Beadle

Hey guys...@MattBarnabyESPN is having a tough time. Help him out! :-)

• 2 weeks later...

From her tweets, it sounded like Michelle Beadle and/or ESPN dumped him.

It must be her...the first sentence from this article:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=6742941

"ESPN analyst and former NHL forward Matthew Barnaby was ordered Wednesday to complete 500 hours of community service to have charges dropped stemming from an argument he had with his estranged wife in May."

In one tweet, she said something like Matt is down right now and needs our support and then a few days later she said this:

@ESPN_Michelle Michelle Beadle

You ever think you know someone and it turns out they're the biggest loser of all?! Life can be a bummer..but another door opens!

27 Jun via Twitter for BlackBerry® Favorite Retweet Reply

In one tweet, she said something like Matt is down right now and needs our support and then a few days later she said this:

@ESPN_Michelle Michelle Beadle

You ever think you know someone and it turns out they're the biggest loser of all?! Life can be a bummer..but another door opens!

27 Jun via Twitter for BlackBerry® Favorite Retweet Reply

I can see that...I hated when Barnaby was a Sabre...his antics were, to me, sort of embarassing...

• 4 months later...

Ddin't Lynch have the same car? And it seems like Barnaby is becoming less mature as he gets older.

That would make him, what, 10 years old! He reminds me of the bully in "Freaks And Geeks":

Edited by Buftex

Updated: December 5, 2011, 10:44 PM

Buffalo News:

Former Buffalo Sabres forward Matthew T. Barnaby could be deported to his native Canada as a result of a drunken driving arrest early Monday in Clarence.