Stevie Johnson in studio for NFL Total Access

Good interview, i've always liked Rich Eisen.

It's so nice having a guy like Stevie in the team. He just genuinely loves being a Bill, and really believes in his teammates and his coach. I hope he stays around long enough to see our guys turn the corner and become competitive again.

This must be Stevie J. all-media access month--a buddy of mine who's an editor at Maxim magazine had him in his offices with some other NFL players earlier this month. Said he was a very cool guy (in a good way). Very funny, intelligent and a generally good guy. Other than making my buddy feel really old, a great time was had by one and all apparently. Knowing that I'm a huge Bills fan, he got me an autographed set of gloves from him, pretty sweet, if I do say so myself.....

Anybody else think the Chan Gailey "History of Saggin' " is a little wierd/hilarious?

Levy-esque

Finish this sentence … What you don’t know about Chan Gailey is ______

SJ: What you don’t know about Gailey is that he taught me the history of “saggin’.” Wow, this is crazy. I was walking in the hallway one day, and my shorts were a little low. Coach was behind me, and said ‘Hey Stevie, do you know why you sag your pants?’ I told him I just do it. He told me that if I do something, to make sure I have a reason for it. He taught me that back in the days of slavery, they used to get any kind of pants. So, they had to walk around and hold their pants up. He told me that next time someone asked about it, I could tell them the real history behind it. Wild. And now we’re talking about it.

Wow, didn’t see that coming. That’s quite the wrap on a few minutes with Stevie Johnson.

I also thought that this was a pretty good one:

So is it Steve or Stevie? What’s going on?

SJ: Well, it’s “Steve” when I’m with the Mrs. It’s “Stevie” when I’m swaggin’ it on the field. I’m “Steven” when I’m getting in trouble. And then on Twitter it’s @StevieJohnson13. It doesn’t matter, though, it’s just a name.

:worthy::thumbsup: Thanks for the link ... got to love the guy!!

He clearly beat himself up for the drop in the endzone ... I was impressed with Steve/Stevie/Steven from the moment we drafted him but last year was his coming out year and this year I think we are going to see some really special things from him.

Another poster talked about jersey's and I was trying to decide whose jersey to buy once the new ones are out ... I think this interview increased the possibilities that this will be it!

Going off the jersey comment...the next one I get will prob be one of the following:

Wood

K Williams

F Jackson

Moats/Shepperd could be sleepers

Anyone think the bills unis get revealed the day NFL says there WILL be a season? Assuming its during training camp/preseason?

I bet most jerseys owned by Bills fans are now players whos jerseys they wish they hadnt bought...Anyone have any of these jerseys and feeling like they might have got the short end of the stick?:

Poz-on his way out? injury prone/underachiever

Owens-gone

Whitner-likely on his way out

Lynch-gone

Edwards-gone

Maybin-horrible

McKelvin-underachieving

Evans-meh-i have one....

People probably feeling pretty good right now:

byrd

wood

levitre

F Jackson

K Williams

I wonder how many trent edwards jerseys were sold in the week after the bills were 4-0 and 5-1? I ll admit I had a custom t-shirt made from nfl.com....

Edited by buffalohotwings

The last player we had on this team that I found myself being really excited about was TKO. It's great that I'm feeling that way again about guys like Stevie and Dareus. These two will hopefully be Bills for a very long time and I'm looking forward to us getting our long lost mojo back.

The future is bright in B-lo!

Finish this sentence … What you don’t know about Chan Gailey is ______

SJ: What you don’t know about Gailey is that he taught me the history of “saggin’.” Wow, this is crazy. I was walking in the hallway one day, and my shorts were a little low. Coach was behind me, and said ‘Hey Stevie, do you know why you sag your pants?’ I told him I just do it. He told me that if I do something, to make sure I have a reason for it. He taught me that back in the days of slavery, they used to get any kind of pants. So, they had to walk around and hold their pants up. He told me that next time someone asked about it, I could tell them the real history behind it. Wild. And now we’re talking about it.

Wow, didn’t see that coming. That’s quite the wrap on a few minutes with Stevie Johnson.

I also thought that this was a pretty good one:

So is it Steve or Stevie? What’s going on?

SJ: Well, it’s “Steve” when I’m with the Mrs. It’s “Stevie” when I’m swaggin’ it on the field. I’m “Steven” when I’m getting in trouble. And then on Twitter it’s @StevieJohnson13. It doesn’t matter, though, it’s just a name.

San Jose that is effin Classic! Maybe saggin will be a bit more meaningful now. Perhaps Stevie will now forward Chan's insight to others. All in all, I luv Stevie's attitude. This man can become something and he will not be denied. It's perseverance like his that makes our eyes open wide. And open up wide our eyes will.

Edited by Pilsner