Round 7 (Pick 206): DB Justin Rogers - Richmond

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought we were thin on O-line, QB, LB (addressed), TE, DT (addressed), but strong at defensive backfield...I really don't get some of these draft picks.

We're not going to fill every need in the draft. Free agency still has to happen. You get special teamers at this point, not veteran guys in FA

I dunno. this draft was supposed to be weak on DBs and we took 3. That said, we only have Corner, McGee, McKelvin under contract with Florence likely leaving and tweeting about being a free agent, so I guess we needed these guys just to fill out a roster. :unsure:

This draft is going straight down the toilet :thumbdown:

why ? because you never heard of these guys? LOL you guys crack me up your pissed off because you dont know the guys we drafted in the fifth thru seventh rounds so they must stink get real.

Did Juron come back?

Iam starting to think so. But I have to say that Iam not against the player I just think that the Bills should address another position.3 CB'S I think is to much in 1 draft when you have so many other needs on this team. what about TE,OL,QB and DL because Iam not sold on the depth at any of these positions and if there is an injury were sunk.

why ? because you never heard of these guys? LOL you guys crack me up your pissed off because you dont know the guys we drafted in the fifth thru seventh rounds so they must stink get real.

your answer is in my last post. I don't know if this player is going to be good or bad Iam just looking at other positions that need depth is all.This guy could become a hall of Famer but I don't know that . I hope he does.I just don't like when one third of our draft is used on one position

Edited by shadowcat10

First pick I'm totally not on board with. Seems like a decent prospect, and sure, we can always use more corners. But as a 7th round pick, I'd want to take a flyer on a player with huge upside at a position we didn't address yet.

That is what iam saying exactly but I guess you can also adress the other needs in FA.or by undrafted FA.When this stupid lock out is over.

This last pick better be a Defensive Back because when traveling, the DBs will get a discount for 14 or more members and can charter their own plane or bus. :rolleyes:

Jairus Byrd FS

Reggie Corner CB

Jon Corto SS

Terrence McGee CB

Leodis McKelvin CB

George Wilson FS

Bryan Scott SS

Da'Norris Searcy SS

Aaron Williams CB

Justin Rogers CB

Drayton Florence CB

Donte Whitner SS

Ashton Youboty CB

That is what iam saying exactly but I guess you can also adress the other needs in FA.or by undrafted FA.When this stupid lock out is over.

Bottom line is I think you can't look to 7th-round picks to fill needs. If you get someone who can play right out of the gate (e.g. Colston in NO) it's a huge bonus. But to fill immediate needs we have to hope Nix is more active and more successful in finding journeyman players in FA than he was last year Right now the big issues I see remaining are RT, TE, OL and LB depth.

Of course, that's assuming there is a FA period at all.

Edited by MRW

This last pick better be a Defensive Back because when traveling, the DBs will get a discount for 14 or more members and can charter their own plane or bus. :rolleyes:

Jairus Byrd FS

Reggie Corner CB

Jon Corto SS

Terrence McGee CB

Leodis McKelvin CB

George Wilson FS

Bryan Scott SS

Da'Norris Searcy SS

Aaron Williams CB

Justin Rogers CB

Drayton Florence CB

Donte Whitner SS

Ashton Youboty CB

Looks like Florence, Whitner, and Youboty will be gone this year. Hence the picks. You can't go into camp with 10 DBs. Especially when most teams roster 9 to 10 on the 53 man roster. Expect them to sign more DB's as undrafted FAs.

Sorry to ruin your day.