Nix and Gailey flip ,flopping or blowing smoke?

JinWPB

Pre draft.. Nix" we need another offensive tackle."

During presser on Kelvin S...Chan...

" Our interior guards, tackles and center spots are pretty solid,we're not focusing there.

I wish they were blowing smoke. I'd love to see them move Wood to OC and draft OG Boling.

Boling-Wood-Levitre for the next decade

" Our interior guards, tackles and center spots are pretty solid,we're not focusing there.

Honestly I think Chan just misspoke. Seemed like he was trying to talk about the interior and just stuck "tackles" in there by mistake.

I wish they were blowing smoke. I'd love to see them move Wood to OC and draft OG Boling.

Boling-Wood-Levitre for the next decade

Anyone know the status of Wang? I haven't heard anything about him in a long time.

I thought he was part of our HARD Line

they will get a TE and OT today most likely both in the fourth round. the drafts not over pal.

after the carimi went #31 there was a big drop off!

nix is doing just fine so far so have no fear!

I believe Chan was referring to both sides of the ball. The interior (guards and center on offense) and tackles on defense.

They still need to add an offensive tackle.

I think they still need another tackle. I bet they pick one today. I hope so. Look like Free Agency is the next avenue to improve the ROT position.