marcus cannon

frogger

Listed by many as a guard, he has the size/athletic abilities of mike Williams, now before anyone says we don't want that, Williams wasn't terrible, he was just not worthy of a 4th overall pick. Cannon was a LT at TCU. He can be the starting RT in buffalo. He would be a great pick. Him, acho in the 4th and DJ Williams in the 5th, assuming stocker is gone...with rounds 1-3 done this would be a great draft.

If cannon fails at RT, slide him down to RG.

I will admit, I did not see that story prior to making this post, I was just going on what I remembered about him. Anyway, I hope he makes a comeback and it would be even better in a Buffalo uniform.

Listed by many as a guard, he has the size/athletic abilities of mike Williams, now before anyone says we don't want that, Williams wasn't terrible, he was just not worthy of a 4th overall pick. Cannon was a LT at TCU. He can be the starting RT in buffalo. He would be a great pick. Him, acho in the 4th and DJ Williams in the 5th, assuming stocker is gone...with rounds 1-3 done this would be a great draft.

If cannon fails at RT, slide him down to RG.

WIlliams was definitely worthy of the fourth overall pick when he was drafted. He just didn't play worth a damn. But coming out he was a good pick.

Who knew?

Bill Belichick has the luxury of being able to pick players who don't have to contribute to his team this year. We don't. So he gets Mallett and Canon and ensures his team is good in the future. What good is the future to us if we can't post a winning season today?

This was a really good choice for the Patriots, I hate to say. They can afford to take a flyer on a guy like this. I would have liked the Bills to pull the trigger in the 5th.

Just so you realize, you are inviting another Sunday night Bills vs Pats game, that turns into a Pats/Cannon love fest.

However, I doubt the "# of times we can say Bruschi in one game" record will ever be broken.:rolleyes:

Edit: Oh, and I almost forgot: 10-1 this ends up on another sappy Bryant Gumble HBO special. :rolleyes: Hell, Gumble will have him on every season. Might even get Oprah involved.

Edited by OCinBuffalo