Drayton Florence Tweet

I'm relatively certain that Aaron Williams will start for this team. The Bills had only one team picking before them in this round and Nix said after the first round that they think they will get a starter at #34.

I really think all of those saying that Williams is a nickel back are off the mark. He's gonna start. The question is whether he starts at corner or safety.

I'm relatively certain that Aaron Williams will start for this team. The Bills had only one team picking before them in this round and Nix said after the first round that they think they will get a starter at #34.

I really think all of those saying that Williams is a nickel back are off the mark. He's gonna start. The question is whether he starts at corner or safety.

We'll see...He's going to be a Rookie...He was the #34 Overall Pick in a terrible Draft Year for DB's...I like Williams, but projecting him to start as a Rookie in the NFL is a HUGE stretch...As a 5th or 6th DB he should do very well though as he learns his craft... B-)

Although I disagree what's your point? He can start and if resigned could have enabled bills to draft a different player

Who would you rather have Florence and Rudolph or a pass rusher there or Aaron Williams who probably won't even start this year?

If he's the nickel back he's basically a starter. It's a passing league. Many teams run three and four receiver sets consistently. Need more

than two corners. Stop complaining. The Bills needed a DB. And won't be surprised if they draft another.

A nickel back is a starter in todays NFL. FB position has been replaced by an extra WR.

Worst post of the day and a poor attempt at rationalization. He wasn't the problem. He actually was a pretty good corner. Maybe if they re-signed him duriung the season, they could have used the pick on an ILB, OLB, DE, C, LT, or TE. Instead we draft another DB early. :wallbash:

Were you watching the Bills last year? :o

If he's the nickel back he's basically a starter. It's a passing league. Many teams run three and four receiver sets consistently. Need more

than two corners. Stop complaining. The Bills needed a DB. And won't be surprised if they draft another.

A nickel back is a starter in todays NFL. FB position has been replaced by an extra WR.

I'm saying that Williams will be a starter and that Reggie Corner will probably be the nickel corner.

EXACTLY!! I believe they will. My only concern is we didn't get the past rushing lb. Hope we still can if ones available.

EXACTLY!! I believe they will. My only concern is we didn't get the past rushing lb. Hope we still can if ones available.

I don't think OLB is too big of a concern for the Bills. I get the sense that they really like Merriman and Moats.

Based on the Bills 2nd round pick in the 2011 draft.

"Congrats Arron williams I guess im done in buffalo enjoyed it while it lasted bills have the best fans!!!"

http://twitter.com/#!/draytonflorence

I hope they bring Florence back as a depth player & a teacher for the new guys , don't know a bunch about this Williams guy but if he plays like the other Williams on the team he'll be great get !!!!

Edited by T master

Could have resigned Florence and drafted a different position there.....different GM same result

What the hell is wrong with some of you people? We can still resign Florence. It's not like we are set at cornerback or safety. If he's a player, you take him. different gm, different result. if it was the same result, we would have taken Peterson with the first pick. or Ingram.

man, some of you piss me off.

Based on the Bills 2nd round pick in the 2011 draft.

"Congrats Arron williams I guess im done in buffalo enjoyed it while it lasted bills have the best fans!!!"

http://twitter.com/#!/draytonflorence

[/quote

Personally I hope they re-sign Drayton. McGee is coming off injury , McKelvin needs to get more consistent , Reggie is a smallish CB but servicable. I see no reason why A Williams draft means there is no roon for DF. If he wants to play for us I am sure a contract can get done. Yobouty is gone.

They should still keep Drayton Florence.

1.) McKelvin has not proven to be able to start

2.) McGee is always injured

3.) No guarantee that this kid steps in and starts.

This was a moronic pick unless it means they let Whitner leave, then I love it.

I like Florence. I hope they dump Whitner and Youbouty. Both suck. Florence plays with heart, but does tend to get penalized often.