Drayton Florence Tweet

They should still keep Drayton Florence.

1.) McKelvin has not proven to be able to start

2.) McGee is always injured

3.) No guarantee that this kid steps in and starts.

This was a moronic pick unless it means they let Whitner leave, then I love it.

Williams should play nickelback this yr. not safety, and not a top 2 CB

Then it is a waste of a pick

You realize you list the reasons why its a smart pick, Then call it moronic; right?

Drama Queen needs realize that our Defense sucks, no reason to keep the same people that fail.

Worst post of the day and a poor attempt at rationalization. He wasn't the problem. He actually was a pretty good corner. Maybe if they re-signed him duriung the season, they could have used the pick on an ILB, OLB, DE, C, LT, or TE. Instead we draft another DB early. :wallbash:

Worst post of the day and a poor attempt at rationalization. He wasn't the problem. He actually was a pretty good corner. Maybe if they re-signed him duriung the season, they could have used the pick on an ILB, OLB, DE, C, LT, or TE. Instead we draft another DB early. :wallbash:

agree 100%

He and McGee are on the wrong side of 30. I'd love to get D-flo back but we are "rebuilding" and CB was a "need" with the way Dick picked and just guys getting older.

Edited by bills_red

Florence is an average corner. He is as good as he will ever be.

Although I disagree what's your point? He can start and if resigned could have enabled bills to draft a different player

Who would you rather have Florence and Rudolph or a pass rusher there or Aaron Williams who probably won't even start this year?

Edited by Max997