Official Non-Bills Draft Thread

NE got another 2nd and a 1st next year for the NO trade. God i hate them

The pats* own the draft but what a good pick for the saints and a great first round for them

NE came in with 2 1st round picks and leave with reach at OT and....2 first round picks next year and an extra second. They passed on the best RB in the draft (a beast) when they need a feature back.

Eh, not so great.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Browns must've locked Jauron out of the war room.

Word is that the Browns told him they were taking Amukamara at 6, so he went to take a leak, and they made the trade while he was in the bathroom. Then they told him to come back in when they picked at 27, but pulled the dipsy-doo on him and traded up for taylor before he came back for the #27 pick.

Suh and Fairley? I think the interior OLs in the NFC north just peed themselves a little bit.

I love it that newengland* blew that pick of solder. Their drafting woes continue.

Word is that the Browns told him they were taking Amukamara at 6, so he went to take a leak, and they made the trade while he was in the bathroom. Then they told him to come back in when they picked at 27, but pulled the dipsy-doo on him and traded up for taylor before he came back for the #27 pick.

Suh and Fairley? I think the interior OLs in the NFC north just peed themselves a little bit.

I love it that newengland* blew that pick of solder. Their drafting woes continue.

:lol:

Yeah, it's clear the Lions aren't being run by Matt Millen any longer... good for them.

So what do we do in the 3rd?

I'm still hoping for a pass rusher but there's not much left there and I suspect that the Bills are putting their eggs in Shawne Merriman's basket. Donta Moch might be their in the 3rd round…but maybe not.

Hopefully LB or OT.

Giants got a steal with Marvin Austin in the mid-second round.

They've simply let good players drop to them. Austin and Prince.

Anyways, six more picks before the Bills. I hope Mouton wasn't the start of a linebacker run that will screw us before we pick...

So Miami has gone center and running back. Looks like Sparano hasn't deviated from his philosophy at all. He still wants to be a smash-mouth football team.

They've simply let good players drop to them. Austin and Prince.

Yup. They won't get much notice (outside of NYC obviously), but they've had as good a first two round as anyone IMO. Two excellent players at two positions of significant need.

I love listening to Gruden hate on Kiper's opinions!

Actually, the more I hear Gruden, the less I like him...the further removed he gets from the game, he will sound more and more like someone just doing a routine...anyone who really enjoys the NFL Draft, as a fan event, should really appreciate Kiper...

I love listening to Gruden hate on Kiper's opinions!

I thought I was the only one noticing that. I like Gruden even though he might be all rainbows and lollipops most of the time. Call it a hunch but Kiper's days as the suppposed NFL guru might be coming to an end. He had a niche for a long time but it's fading fast with everyone and their mother becoming a draft expert nowadays.

Yup. They won't get much notice (outside of NYC obviously), but they've had as good a first two round as anyone IMO. Two excellent players at two positions of significant need.

Austin will not make an impact. He will be a 2nd round bust. Prince was a great pick, good to see DJ's influence remains. Loaded secondary!