The key for Rd 2

Hplarrm

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We're updating our mock after every pick, and it says we're picking Martez Wilson. Was saying Ponder right before Vikes took him LOL!

http://www.drafttek.com/CMDRound2_33-48.asp

and this tells you how ridiculous all this mock drafting is...........it just never stops (and never gets any more accurate)

i remember when MANY people on this board were laughing at posts that had fairely falling to No. 3 in January, saying it was impossible! complete joke

and this tells you how ridiculous all this mock drafting is...........it just never stops (and never gets any more accurate)

i remember when MANY people on this board were laughing at posts that had fairely falling to No. 3 in January, saying it was impossible! complete joke

Its not your thing, that's cool. But why hate on somebody who obviously enjoys it and isn't bothering anybody?

kyle rudolph.

austin from north carolina would be sick, but why not take mallett or dalton if they're still on the board? both need to learn and could under fitz. dareus was a great pick though, alongside kyle he's going to be a beast. if only maybin would remember that he's not in a flag football league

OT Gabe Carimi

OT Derrick Sherrod

OLB Justin Houston

ILB Martez Wilson

TE Kyle Rudolph

ILB Mason Foster

This would be my round 2 order.

:thumbsup:

Can you believe this? We'll get a rock solid OL or one of the premier LB's, or #1 TE

People really want another DL? Yes, we need to stop the run, but you can't play 6 DL at a time. We have Dareus, williams, troupe, carrington, Edwards already. I pray we don't take another DL. Not with our holes at Lb, RT, TE and even qb. I'd take mallet, Dalton or kaepernick than a DE. And I love the DEs that could be available. Bowers may even be there