the Bills have no business trading up for anyone!

Pete

There are holes almost everywhere you look on this team. We need all the picks we have, and we need to make the most of them. Trading up is nonsense to me. If we got a good offer to trade down for more picks, even picks next year- that makes good sense IMO

There are holes almost everywhere you look on this team. We need all the picks we have, and we need to make the most of them. Trading up is nonsense to me. If we got a good offer to trade down for more picks, even picks next year- that makes good sense IMO

The entire roster is a hole.

If there is a poster here who does want to hop on this bandwagon, I'd love to hear why/

Depends on who's off the board before #3.

If Newton's stil there - we might get a King's ransom for the pick - but we'd be picking at the #9, 10 or 12 spot. So, in this scenario, Miller and Dareus would be gone already in all likelihood, we could pick up someone like Watt, Quinn and Fairley. Taylor would be there at 12 and would be a good pickup too.

Sure. If we've got the key to Cam's Newton - let's sell it to the highest bidder.

Trading up back into the 1st round is OK, but if they trade up for Ponder, Mallett, or Kaepernick, Buddy should be fired.

After the trade up failures of Losman and McCargo, I am permanently scarred. The draft is a crap shoot at the top of the first round and is even more so at the bottom of the round. Why give up a 2nd and a 3rd round or a 4th round pick(I'm guessing to move back into the first round(mid 20's?).

After the trade up failures of Losman and McCargo, I am permanently scarred. The draft is a crap shoot at the top of the first round and is even more so at the bottom of the round. Why give up a 2nd and a 3rd round or a 4th round pick(I'm guessing to move back into the first round(mid 20's?).

Two of the Bils best trade ups were O-line. Wolford & Levitre

Could not possibly agree more! B-)

If you pick a great player at the spot you traded up to, no one is going to care about the missing 3rd round pick in a couple of years.

I couldn't agree more. If you can get three or four starters from eight picks, then who cares how they did it? I won't.