Gosselin's final mock

DREAM COME TRUE!!! Plus with the run on QBs, it means that the Bills cant waste a pick on one in the 2nd and that good talent will fall to the 2nd as well!!

agreed! 5 QB's going high is perfect. Let us stockpile front 7 and fix the RT and TE positions!

DREAM COME TRUE!!! Plus with the run on QBs, it means that the Bills cant waste a pick on one in the 2nd and that good talent will fall to the 2nd as well!!

i like it :thumbsup:

Dareus and an ILB in the second sounds good to me

Edited by Max997

This guy has Newton/Miller 1/2, I couldn’t be happier. I think Dareus is ours!

But looking at the rest of his Mock, that doesn’t leave much for our second round pick. I was more recently hoping that Hayward, Claiborne, Taylor, Sherrod, or Carimi would fall. He has them all gone by then. Looks like BOWERS and Wilkerson are the DL who fell. Im not sure who “Williams” is at 32 either. We would have to take Bowers if available – right? No ILBS came off the board either. Rodolf still there too.

But looking at the rest of his Mock, that doesn’t leave much for our second round pick. I was more recently hoping that Hayward, Claiborne, Taylor, Sherrod, or Carimi would fall. He has them all gone by then. Looks like BOWERS and Wilkerson are the DL who fell. Im not sure who “Williams” is at 32 either. We would have to take Bowers if available – right? No ILBS came off the board either. Rodolf still there too.

As you state, all ILBs are still available, as well as Houston and Ayers. Lots of LBs falling to round 2. Love it!

I believe Williams is either Ryan Williams (RB-Va Tech) or Aaron Williams (CB-Texas). Because it's Green Bay, I'm going to guess it's Ryan Williams.

As for Buffalo's #2 pick under this scenario, you've got to look at Bowers, Justin Houston, Kaepernick, and Martez Wilson