Houston looking to trade up for Miller or Peterson

Guest three3

Sorry if this is already posted, Per PFT, The Texans could offer their 1, 3, 4, and (Amobi) Okoye. I think this would be a good deal. We would go from 3 to 11 The article talk about Houston trying to trade with Denver, but if the Bills were interested that might be good.

if dareus is gone, i would pull the trigger on that but substitute a 2nd rounder and/or more for amobi. he hasn't done much, though, 3-4 linemen usually do not rack up the stats i will admit.

them offering okoye is huge...guy is a flat beast and would give us such depth on our def line.

Actually, he's just a decent player that has under achieved to date. He's still young and has good upside, but is far from a "beast". Maybe he was a "beast" playing vs you and your cousins in a backyard game, but in the NFL, he's been decent.

Well NGU didnt hint at any type of a trade in his thread, so i dont think the Bills have had many good convos with other teams. I dont think a team will come out of nowhere - they tend to do their homework. I think we will be selecting a player at 3

Sorry if this is already posted, Per PFT, The Texans could offer their 1, 3, 4, and (Amobi) Okoye. I think this would be a good deal. We would go from 3 to 11 The article talk about Houston trying to trade with Denver, but if the Bills were interested that might be good.

Okay for the umpteenth time; teams cannot trade players for draft choices or for other players etc etc. Can't be done during this work dispute. So the whole gist of your post is complete nonsense

I wouldn't accept a deal that didn't include a 2nd round pick this year. Not interested in trading a premium draft slot for underachievers and/or mid round picks.

Exactly, we don't need more players, we need better players.

Okay for the umpteenth time; teams cannot trade players for draft choices or for other players etc etc. Can't be done during this work dispute. So the whole gist of your post is complete nonsense

As of yesterdays, until or if the owners get a stay, espn reported teams can trade any player currently under contract. I'm sure if teams really wanted to they could find a way to work out some type of trade anyway, possibly with players to be named at a later time. Just passing PFT's stories along. I guess your just over sensative because the Sabres.

Guest three3

As of yesterdays, until or if the owners get a stay, espn reported teams can trade any player currently under contract. I'm sure if teams really wanted to they could find a way to work out some type of trade anyway, possibly with players to be named at a later time.

look to the left

Edited by three3

Per SI.com fan nation, "If the ruling isn't stayed, however, the league will have to allow trades. And the union will push for that to happen immediately, since it will promote the movement of players during the draft, given that draft picks and players would be available as trade compensation."

Read more: http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/280231-now-then-when-can-players-be-traded#ixzz1KgbQU7nW

Thank you for your support.

Dude is a beast.

One mans garbage is another's treasure I guess.

guy gets pressure to the qb...houston's pass defense was beyond awful. they actually weren't bad against the run...he had a bad year two years ago from injury but this past season he bounced back some. guy is an athlete that has been on a bad team and put in the right place he will show his playing level.