Update

the example is indicative of his behavior. what is the best way to predict future behavior? examine and analyze past behaviors. he took that xbox just like he took the bribes to attend colleges just like he took the women's you know whats at the recruiting parties thrown by auburn alums. cam is selfish, greedy and a liar.

Which example is indicative of future behavior? The stealing of the Xbox or the championship ring?

Guys: can we keep this thread to thanking NGU and asking him for more info (I'm just as guilty for violating this rule)? Keep the Newton debate elsewhere. NGU is just the messenger, and we're lucky to have him.

Thanks Coach. Not providing an opinion on him. Just trying to add some perspective. I will check back tomorrow if I have any additional info.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which example is indicative of future behavior? The stealing of the Xbox or the championship ring?

If he becomes a Bill, I hope it's the championship ring thing because him stealing an Xbox doesn't help me at all.

Guest three3

stealing the xbox. taking bribes. cheating on tests. allegedly attending sex parties thrown by auburn boosters as they wooed him. there's much, much more.

stealing the xbox. taking bribes. cheating on tests. allegedly attending sex parties thrown by auburn boosters as they wooed him. there's much, much more.

stop being so naive. Even if these things are true, he's not the only college ball players doing it. That crap has been going on for decades. I could care less. Win me some games, the rest is poimtless. Ask the Steelers if they care that Big Ben is a dirtbag. They don't Same with Favre, Vick, Bruce Smith, etc.

Win games and noone cares about the other crap

This year it looks like most of you have it figured out. Newton/Dareus at the top of the board. Unfortunately both will likely be gone as you all know. It looks like Miller or AJ Green.

I know none of this is earth shattering. Last year there were just alot more scenarios.

If anything changes I wil let you know. It has been entertaining watching Miller move up on most expert's boards. I am sure the AJ Green talk will pick up now.

All 4 of these players are studs. You should be happy. Enjoy the draft!

They like Quinn, too.

They were supposed to finish setting the board today and as you probably know they'll be spending all day tomorrow doing role playing and running various scenarios.

You should pop back in Thursday morning....

Guest three3

Yes, they wouldn't even have been in the title game if it wasn't for his 2nd half against Bama.

his Nat'l Championship game performance was average

Riiiight....

Haters gonna hate. It's clear your biased against the kid for whatever reason is rattling around in your head and that's cool - post it in the newton thread.

Do you think Newton is the only reason Auburn won the BCS Title?

Auburn had some talent on offense (including an incredibly good rookie RB who had a huge game in the BCS Championship) and a solid defense, but ultimately that team would have been middling in the SEC without Newton. Definitely wouldn't have beaten 'Bama. Newton was the straw that stirred the drink this year.

his Nat'l Championship game performance was average

The BCS Title games are always slop-fests. Both Oregon and Auburn ran high-powered offenses, but with so much time off, a team's rythm is bound to be disrupted. Besides, his performance against 'Bama should be considered nearly equivalent to a National Championship game, both with the huge rivalry and the unreal comeback he led.

If the Bills do grab A.J. Green I see two things happening:

1. A lot of other teams are going to be pissed off and disappointed.

2. The Bills have a **** ton of offensive weapons. Fred Jackson, Spiller, Evans, Stevie, Roscoe, Easley et al.

That's a whole lot of options to spread the ball around.

Riiiight....

Haters gonna hate. It's clear your biased against the kid for whatever reason is rattling around in your head and that's cool - post it in the newton thread.

I don't hate the guy, I just think that his character issues are a huge concern, and because of that it scares me thinking about what will happen once he gets his 20 million dollars guaranteed, or more if he signs with Carolina.

Like I've stated in other posts, the last thing this team needs is another 1st round pick sitting on the bench. Newton is a developmental project and he may or may not ever succeed as an NFL QB, very few running QB's ever make it to a starting position much less the playoffs or SB. The one thing he will do right away is sell tickets...for awhile.

You're in college. Someone throws a sex party and invites you as the guests of honor. You're not going to attend? You're a dumb jock trying to get through school to cash in on the NFL... and you're not going to cheat on tests? Someone gives you money for whatever reason... you're not going to take it? Seriously... all while your young and dumb in college. I'm not condoning it.. I'm just saying 99 out of 100 guys would do all of those things. Saying Newton has done it, doesn't necessarily mean he's a horrible person.

Now stealing the xbox. That's just rude man.

BTW.. not to stray off topic completely. NGU... thanks so much for the information and insight. This is the one pre-draft thread I've been waiting for!! Your efforts are greatly appreciated.