Poll: With the 3rd overall pick, the Buffalo Bills select....

MURTR

129 members have voted

1. 1. Buffalo Bills WILL select...

• C.Newton (QB)
    • M.Dareus (DT)
    • V.Miller (OLB)
    • B.Gabbert (QB)
    • P.Peterson (DB)
    • A.J.Green (WR)
    • N.Fairley (DE)
    • D.Bowers (DE)
    • C.Jordan (DE)
    • Other
  2. 2. i WANT the Buffalo Bills to select...

I think we're gonna take Cam Newton if he's available. The more I think about it, the more I think he will be there. I think Carolina will select Aj green or Marcel Dareus. If they take Dareus, I think Denver takes Miller and we take Newton.

I'd like for us to draft Von Miller. I'd be happy with Dareus, Fairley or Jordan as well. If we take Quinn, Peterson, newton, Gabbert or Green, I won't jump for joy, but I won't be upset.

I'd really like for us to trade down into the top 10 and get an additional 2nd, possibly more. I'm sure the majority of tsw feels the same, but we know it's unlikely.

I think we're gonna take Cam Newton if he's available. The more I think about it, the more I think he will be there. I think Carolina will select Aj green or Marcel Dareus. If they take Dareus, I think Denver takes Miller and we take Newton.

I'd like for us to draft Von Miller. I'd be happy with Dareus, Fairley or Jordan as well. If we take Quinn, Peterson, newton, Gabbert or Green, I won't jump for joy, but I won't be upset.

I'd really like for us to trade down into the top 10 and get an additional 2nd, possibly more. I'm sure the majority of tsw feels the same, but we know it's unlikely.

yeah im with you on Carolina maybe not taking Cam, if that happens that really can screw things up for us...i'm of the opinion that i would like to ride things out next year with Fitz and build up the talent around the QB position. Just think the risk with Newton and Gabbert 3rd overall is too high.

pretty much what I expected. Dareus will almost certainly go second and Newton first, leaving us with the third (or fourth if you rate Peterson higher) player in the draft in a position of need. Miller is a killer pass rusher, so I know he'll be a difference maker. Actually this draft is kind of boring as the top ten picks are so obvious.

I dreampt last night that Carolina took Darius, Denver took Peterson and then we took Newton. Then we traded back up & got Bowers and then the next two picks were another DE and an OLB. We also picked up a gaurd and in the 7th round we find a gem with TE Andre Smith from VA Tech.

Shefter said this AM, the Broncos are leaning towards taking Miller, with the possibility of Dareus going #1. So, we would be left with Cam...

I know this may seem like I am being overly dramatic, but if this happens, if we lose both Dareus AND Miller before the #3 pick, then I am going to punch myself in the nuts as hard as I can.

Translation: when I am in a good mood I never punch myself in the nuts.