The birther issue

Peace

Silly piece. She is a marooon.

But why is it "racist" (ie bad) for birthers to question Obama's legitimacyto be president based on a document HE purposely did not release, but acceptable for liberals to question Bush's legitimacy based on a SCOTUS decision?

Answer the !@#$ing question.

Obama's mama's Americano. The end.

I don't think anyone questioned whether his mother was American. And the documents he provided were adequate for everyone but some fringe that you both align yourself with AND defend. Just call them insane and be done with it.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's off topic but it's another piece of evidence in a growing body of support to document Obamas lack of leadership and good judgement. He should be called out for that.

it's the old "do as i say not as i do".... except he's president of the united states highest elected public servant and thats his attitude!??

You should start a thread about that. :rolleyes:

I don't think anyone questioned whether his mother was American. And the documents he provided were adequate for everyone but some fringe that you both align yourself with AND defend. Just call them insane and be done with it.

Her birth certificate is forged as well...

When the did I EVER align myself with and worse, DEFEND, the birthers???!!!??

AT WORST I said I wanted him to produce the damned thing to put the issue to bed and hopefully KILL the birther movement.

Hoping a kook conspiracy is disproved is now aligning with it and defending it, huh????

What the !@#$?

Edited by RkFast

AT WORST I said I wanted him to produce the damned thing to put the issue to bed and hopefully KILL the birther movement.

What the !@#$?

That's all i've said and in fact I said i'm glad he produced this so now this issue can be over with, and now i'm labeled as an extremist, birther, racist, idiot, fringe etc... wow sensitive issue for the left?? :blink:

That's all i've said and in fact I said i'm glad he produced this so now this issue can be over with, and now i'm labeled as an extremist, birther, racist, idiot, fringe etc... wow sensitive issue for the left?? :blink:

By this rationale, Popular Mechanics and all the other people who devoted TONS of time and money to disprove the Truther movement are in effect...Truthers, themselves!

!@#$ing morons......

AT WORST I said I wanted him to produce the damned thing to put the issue to bed and hopefully KILL the birther movement.Hoping a kook conspiracy is disproved is now aligning with it and defending it, huh????

What the !@#$?

How did that work out? Now, he his leadership is questioned, because he did just that... :bag:

Some folks will find an argument in anything...my boss told me to do a bunch of stuff today, but now he is off, getting a copy of his birth certificate, to prove he should hold his job...I think I will screw off the rest of the day... :rolleyes:

Edited by Buftex

How did that work out...now, he his leadership is questioned, because he did just that... :bag:

Hes the !@#$ing President. He cant take a dump without it being questioned. He steps outside the Oval Office to take a puff and six different health and charitable organizations give him **** for it.

Edited by RkFast

Oil Tights is a nut.

Obummer's going on Oprah is a cover so we have to pay for his campaign visits in Chicago.

Whenever he comes to CA, he does a one hour speech at some place and then the rest of the time here is fundraising.

Hes the !@#$ing President. He cant take a dump without it being questioned. He steps outside the Oval Office to take a puff and six different health and charitable organizations give him **** for it.

I know you weren't being literal, but its been a long day. I think he probably could take a dump without it being questioned. I just wonder what toilet paper they use.

Hoping a kook conspiracy is disproved is now aligning with it and defending it, huh????

What the !@#$?

"But why is it ... bad... for birthers to question Obama's legitimacy to be president based on a document HE purposely did not release,"

You said the above. Not me.

As to your question, "Why is it bad?"

1. It doesn't matter that he didn't release the original--he released the document everyone in HI gets.

2. Where he was born (HI, hut, south pole) doesn't matter anyways.

3. It's bad because questioning his birth is some sort of bizarre conspiracy mania.

Her birth certificate is forged as well...

Stern was just playing the Fox and Friends morons questioning how the new certificate looks--"You see the green edges" etc. Kooks.

Edited by Peace

"But why is it ... bad... for birthers to question Obama's legitimacy to be president based on a document HE purposely did not release,"

You said the above. Not me.

That was in reference to the overall question to Gene about BOTH sides running with half-assed "reasons" to question a PUSA's legitimacy, you turd.

That was in reference to the overall question to Gene about BOTH sides running with half-assed "reasons" to question a PUSA's legitimacy, you turd.

I quoted you.

Keep up the name-calling. It's adding to your argument.

Now, Donald Trump has to produce a document that says he is not a total piece of ****!

Actually instead of releasing his tax docs as promised, the Don just called the WH Press Secretary a "loser".

Honestly, I think Trump is drumming up ratings and sabotaging the GOP hopes (as if any existed) for 2012.

How did that work out? Now, he his leadership is questioned, because he did just that... :bag:

Some folks will find an argument in anything...my boss told me to do a bunch of stuff today, but now he is off, getting a copy of his birth certificate, to prove he should hold his job...I think I will screw off the rest of the day... :rolleyes:

I'm sure your boss was already verified as part of the hiring process BEFORE he had his job.

No his leadership is mainly being questioned (at least by me) becuase he says he has more important things to do than talk about his birth certificate. He has a nation to save. So he goes on Oprah to talk about his birth certificate. Now can the President save the nation in one day? Ahhhh no, but lots of leadership is perception and leading by example. So going and doing EXACTLY what he said we should NOT be doing is just a really dumb move by a "leader". What should he have said when she brought it up? Maybe something along the lines of "I'm not here to talk about that. I thought I made that clear this morning. I'm here to talk about what we're doing to create jobs, hold off inflation and get this deficit under control." I would of had zero problem with him if he said that...but he didn't.

No his leadership is mainly being questioned (at least by me) becuase he says he has more important things to do than talk about his birth certificate. He has a nation to save. So he goes on Oprah to talk about his birth certificate. Now can the President save the nation in one day? Ahhhh no, but lots of leadership is perception and leading by example. So going and doing EXACTLY what he said we should NOT be doing is just a really dumb move by a "leader". What should he have said when she brought it up? Maybe something along the lines of "I'm not here to talk about that. I thought I made that clear this morning. I'm here to talk about what we're doing to create jobs, hold off inflation and get this deficit under control." I would of had zero problem with him if he said that...but he didn't.

Right....if you would have had "zero problem" with that, I am sure somebody would find problem with it...like saying he was just campaigning. I can understand Obamas leadership abilities being questioned, I really can...but this is just a silly argument.

Is there a constitutional ammendment that says your boss must be a natural born US citizen too?

Could be, I don't know. Does that matter? I think when he gets back with his birth certificate, I am going to ask to see his tax returns from 1989. The guy in the cubby next to me says he thinks the boss hasn't paid taxes every year.