Teams big boards from WalterFootball

Found this today and it makes alot of sense check it out.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2011teamboards.php

Interesting to see Bills board....maybe not true in real life but would like to see if it turns out to be accurate.

if lick doesn't work just type it in.

Bills big board maybe.

Cam Newton

Von Miller

Marcell Dareus

Patrick Paterson

Blaine Gabbert

IMO Quinn should be on the Bills top 5. Think Bowers would be on the board if he was not hurt.

Edited by Bufcomments

Interesting to see Bills board....maybe not true in real life but would like to see if it turns out to be accurate.

Bills big board maybe.

Cam Newton

Von Miller

Marcell Dareus

Patrick Paterson

Blaine Gabbert

IMO Quinn should be on the Bills top 5. Think Bowers would be on the board if he was not hurt.

IMO they missed here, I think that the 49ers are the only team in the top 7 with Gabbert at the top of their board. It makes so much sense. They have been pumping up Alex Smith in the press recently (major smokescreen), Harbaugh recruited him, Harbaugh wants to go with his brother's success plan by drafting his QB in the 1st rd of his 1st draft as head coach, Harbaugh and Gabbert have similar personalities.

I don't think the Bengals want to pay a top QB money, and Larry Fitzgerald has been pretty vocal about not wanting the Cardinals to go the rookie QB route. You heard it here first, Gabbert will be a Niner.

Edited by 1billsfan

the bills have been saying that fitz is the guy too. is that a smoke screen?

Yes, it probably is in the case the Panthers don't draft Newton and them not wanting someone to trade up with Denver. Also, in the case they have a QB in mind to take with their 2nd round pick and don't want someone to trade up ahead of them.

I don't see them as thinking Fitzpatrick is good enough to let a guy or two they like pass them. If they take Newton, Fitzpatrick is obviously out of here after next year, if they take a rd 2 guy, then they're hedging their bets with Fitzpatrick. If he's great, it's the franchise tag long term contract route and they still have a bargaining chip in potential trades. If he stinks, they already have their guy who they believe can become a franchise QB.

Edited by 1billsfan

Bills big board maybe.

Cam Newton

Von Miller

Marcell Dareus

Patrick Paterson

Blaine Gabbert

Thats what she said :P

the bills have been saying that fitz is the guy too. is that a smoke screen?

No. They've been saying that Fitz is their guy for the 2011 season. They never said he's their guy for the long haul. Even if we draft a QB, Fitz will be our starter for next season.

IMO they missed here, I think that the 49ers are the only team in the top 7 with Gabbert at the top of their board. It makes so much sense. They have been pumping up Alex Smith in the press recently (major smokescreen), Harbaugh recruited him, Harbaugh wants to go with his brother's success plan by drafting his QB in the 1st rd of his 1st draft as head coach, Harbaugh and Gabbert have similar personalities.

I don't think the Bengals want to pay a top QB money, and Larry Fitzgerald has been pretty vocal about not wanting the Cardinals to go the rookie QB route. You heard it here first, Gabbert will be a Niner.

Perhaps they draft a rookie to groom for a yr and bring Favre out of retirement for one more run. :thumbsup:

Perhaps they draft a rookie to groom for a yr and bring Favre out of retirement for one more run. :thumbsup:

I read that Fitzgerald wants Kolb and that the Cardinals will draft Peterson in the eventuality that the Eagles will deal with Arizona on a trade involving Peterson and Kolb. That makes a lot of sense.

Yep. Cam's Their man. This report is dead on!!!

If true, then I am about to turn in my fan card. Newton, in my opinion, is the most likely to be a

bust in this whole class. Forget all the off-field red-flags. Name ONE thing that he did at Auburn

that translates to NFL QB success. He was a runner first, didn't make line calls, didn't have to read

defenses and threw mainly to receivers who were wide open because defenses needed to sell out

to stop Newton's running. I contend that NFL defenses will not have to sell out so much to stop

Newton from running. I also think that Newton, who hasn't had to make quick passing decisions

in college, would really struggle having to make decisions even quicker than most NFL QBs behind

Buffalo's weak OL.

I should be clear, though, that my main concerns with Newton also involve the academic fraud

(3x) that he had in college. I think that is a big red-flag at a position where work-ethic is

paramount. We've heard all the "he has to be the first in the building and last to leave" statements

about QBs. I am not very confident that is Newton when he recently had others do his work.

Further, the computer theft that most agree he was able to skate away from is a red-flag. He can't

help a NFL team if he is suspended or in jail.

If Newton's gone I think it's Von Miller. What I found hysterical is the scouting report on him. He's pretty much the anti-Maybin:

Strengths: Outstanding speed; eliminates space in a hurry <li> Elite first step <li> Very intelligent; knows how to set up an OT <li> Technically sound with footwork <li> Plethora of rush moves <li> Great motor and gives nice second effort <li> Extremely productive junior year <li> Terrific range <li> Fluid athlete and can cover a lot of ground <li> Smooth hips in coverage <li> Can turn and run with running backs/tight ends <li> Stays low and runs with the arc <li> Instinctive with natural feel for the game <li> Tenacious pass rusher <li> Excellent counter moves <li> Smooth transition to 3-4 scheme in NFL <li> Leader with good work ethic <li> Playmaker <li> Still has upside

He does everything we wish Maybin could do. :P

If true, then I am about to turn in my fan card. Newton, in my opinion, is the most likely to be a

bust in this whole class. Forget all the off-field red-flags. Name ONE thing that he did at Auburn

that translates to NFL QB success. He was a runner first, didn't make line calls, didn't have to read

defenses and threw mainly to receivers who were wide open because defenses needed to sell out

to stop Newton's running. I contend that NFL defenses will not have to sell out so much to stop

Newton from running. I also think that Newton, who hasn't had to make quick passing decisions

in college, would really struggle having to make decisions even quicker than most NFL QBs behind

Buffalo's weak OL.

I should be clear, though, that my main concerns with Newton also involve the academic fraud

(3x) that he had in college. I think that is a big red-flag at a position where work-ethic is

paramount. We've heard all the "he has to be the first in the building and last to leave" statements

about QBs. I am not very confident that is Newton when he recently had others do his work.

Further, the computer theft that most agree he was able to skate away from is a red-flag. He can't

help a NFL team if he is suspended or in jail.

All he does is win Championships.....