Official 2011 NBA Playoffs thread

ieatcrayonz

THANKS!!! I never thought I would see such support from Bills Nation for those Mavericks of mine

especially since they have the name of DALLAS!!!! Cowboys....UGH...Stars UGH but those Mavericks

YEA!!!

Never, ever thought I'd see the day where my wife & I would be rooting for any Dallas team, but here we are.

Dammit, this makes me hate James even more. :censored:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're on. Mavs have confidence against heat, lebron is a shrinking 4th qtr violet, wade is hurt and bosh is a non-force in the middle.

I hope the Mavs win, but it hasn't happened yet. LeBron James was a monster, in 4th quarters in the previous three series...I am not so sure it is what the Mavs are doing to him, or the product of the Mavs just shooting so damn well...if it is the latter, that can come back to haunt you...I have seen great shooting teams lose their collective mojo for entire games...this series isn't over...Sunday should be a terrific game.

Never, ever thought I'd see the day where my wife & I would be rooting for any Dallas team, but here we are.

Dammit, this makes me hate James even more. :censored:

Great to have you two a part of the "rooting" nation for the Mavericks.

I haven't cared this much about who wins an NBA game since the Braves left town.

I kind of was OK with Wade this whole time, up until the mock cough of Dirk thing.

Once my team is out of the race, hate is my greatest motivation for rooting, in pretty much any situation...in other words, it is almost never a situation where I always liked the team I am rooting for, but that I hate the team they are playing against. :P

Once my team is out of the race, hate is my greatest motivation for rooting, in pretty much any situation...in other words, it is almost never a situation where I always liked the team I am rooting for, but that I hate the team they are playing against. :P

+1

+2

More evidence that no matter the sport, you can't (always) buy a championship.

Bosh, Wade and LeBron James couldn't win against German dude, an ancient Kidd and a bunch of nobodies (at least to someone who doesn't watch the NBA but for ~ 10 minutes of the Finals).

How terrible were the Miami Fans during the last two minutes? You could have heard a pin drop in there.

Barkley was right about Miami fans..."terrible"

Hats off to Dirk, Carlisle and Mavs fans...cannot wait to hear Colin Cowherd's spin on this...he has had his so far up LeBron's ass, he can taste the bril-cream!

Barkley was right about Miami fans..."terrible"

Hats off to Dirk, Carlisle and Mavs fans...cannot wait to hear Colin Cowherd's spin on this...he has had his so far up LeBron's ass, he can taste the bril-cream!

Michelle Beadle is already tweeting crap at him.

I actually wish I wasn't on twitter at the time. In the same minute I realized that the Heat were going to lose, I saw Clarence Clemons trending and knew it couldn't be good.......He's had a stroke and it sounds very serious.

I didn't even get a minute of unrestrained joy! (I am about as big of a Bruce and ESB fan as you'll ever find).

That was uncalled for.

No ****. It doesn't even make sense.

How terrible were the Miami Fans during the last two minutes? You could have heard a pin drop in there.

In their defense, they were probably more focused on buying some Mavericks gear before the celebration.