A guide to watching the Sabres...

dayman

i have dtv listened online

Just as well since the Sabres spent most of the night in stupid mode and probably would have had you banging your head off the coffee table. :wallbash:

of course joesixpack would be posting in a "sabres bandwagon" thread...

Damn straight.

Listen, I've got a more than fulltime job, a kid, and a house to take care of. I have to prioritize what sports I watch, and the Sabres have fallen to the "if they make the playoffs, great" category. So yeah, I'll enjoy 'em while I can, and I do believe I have the requisite years of fandom (my whole fecking life since I was 6 and saw my first game) to qualify as a fan.

So, thanks for the lecture, and go Sabres.

Edited by joesixpack

of course joesixpack would be posting in a "sabres bandwagon" thread...

I just like being in the position to have bandwagon fans. Maybe someday the Bills will return to that level.

I just like being in the position to have bandwagon fans. Maybe someday the Bills will return to that level.

Right? Now we just have hardcore fans, and "empathy fans":

Them: "So, who is your team?"

Us: "Bills"

Them :unsure:

Us: "Buffalo Bills"

Them: "Man, I used to love them back in the day...didn't they lose like 2 Super Bowls or somehting...I felt sorry for you guys...they look pretty good now, huh?"

Me: ;) "Yeah, they're great..."

Edited by Buftex

Right? Now we just have hardcore fans, and "empathy fans":

Them: "So, who is your team?"

Us: "Bills"

Them :unsure:

Us: "Buffalo Bills"

Them: "Man, I used to love them back in the day...didn't they lose like 2 Super Bowls or somehting...I felt sorry for you guys...they look pretty good now, huh?"

Me: ;) "Yeah, they're great..."

I usually end that exchange with "go Sabres".