Ever had a bar tab like this?

WWVaBeach

:worthy:

Like KD I didn't have to pay for it but it was in Miami and a bunch of people were in line at a club, I forgot the name. One of our party asked the manager if we could get a private room (there was probably 15 of us). He said "sure, can you spend $5000 on booze because that's minimum" Oh hell yeah! Well luckily the owner of our company with us with the corporate card. It's not the first or last time we've done this. I've never seen the tab but I would love to one of these times. Our CEO loves to spend money on us. Some of the best meals I've ever had were with him.

Oh and I remember one meal we drank the Ritz Carlton in Georgetown out of Cristal. :lol:

Oh and BTW who was drinking the Smirnoff???

Edited by Chef Jim

Link

:o:beer::beer::beer:

At my wedding. We had an open bar and we paid the bar tab ourselves don't remember the exact amount, but it was around $4,700. I might still be paying for that, I'm not sure.:doh:

Looking at the receipt, it says that there were 10 guests. Assuming that none of these drinks were shared with anyone else except for the White Russians (3) there were 129 drinks ordered. 12 drinks per guest = :sick:

I think it's a pretty big assumption that they weren't buying rounds for pretty much any girl in sight.

Looking at the receipt, it says that there were 10 guests. Assuming that none of these drinks were shared with anyone else except for the White Russians (3) there were 129 drinks ordered. 12 drinks per guest = :sick:

Nice hangover for sure

At my wedding. We had an open bar and we paid the bar tab ourselves don't remember the exact amount, but it was around $4,700. I might still be paying for that, I'm not sure.:doh:

Damn, beat me. Mine was $4,600, and I'll never forget that amount.

Damn, beat me. Mine was $4,600, and I'll never forget that amount.

I've never been able to wrap my mind around the idea, "hey, we're getting married, let's throw a party for all of our friends!" Isn't your marriage supposed to be about you and your spouse?

There's a framed bar tab in one of the bars in town here. The total for that one was around $1,400.