Another reason why we should pick...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me you're not convinced after reading this...

CJ...not Spiller

I like him a lot, and he fits an immediate need on this defense. For those of you who say that #3 is too early for him, I disagree. I put little stock into the so-called "draft experts" prospect rankings. He was dominant at the senior bowl, has a good body of work to evaluate from, and Chan got to spend a considerable amount of time with him. This would not surprise me in the slightest.

I like him a lot, and he fits an immediate need on this defense. For those of you who say that #3 is too early for him, I disagree. I put little stock into the so-called "draft experts" prospect rankings. He was dominant at the senior bowl, has a good body of work to evaluate from, and Chan got to spend a considerable amount of time with him. This would not surprise me in the slightest.

I always disagree with that kind of talk. If you think a guy can play, take him...who gives a rip what spot you pick him at. James Harrison of the Steelers went undrafted, but he's one of the best pass rushers in the game now; you think that--knowing what we know now--a team would feel stupid if they picked him in the first round? Of course not.

I guess that's my round-about way of saying that I won't be upset with anyone the team picks, as long as the guy turns out to be a great player.

I like him, but not at #3. I believe that would be a reach.

I hate this argument. Don't draft him at 3 but if you can trade down and draft him at 10 I'd be fine with it. I just don't understand the logic.

If he's good enough to get drafted 10th, he's good enough to get drafted 3rd.

Holy flaming dog poo, I hate the off season.

Me me me, I I I, want want want.

Christ, gentlemen. We're not children. It's not Christmas. And these aren't toys.

Okay, back under the rock I go. I'll see you again once something actually HAPPENS.

Holy flaming dog poo, I hate the off season.

Me me me, I I I, want want want.

Christ, gentlemen. We're not children. It's not Christmas. And these aren't toys.

Okay, back under the rock I go. I'll see you again once something actually HAPPENS.

Um, this is an open blog website. Do you come expecting not to hear peoples opinions? Reading rants like this is worse than any opinionated post. I don't get why you would even post this, it's like your telling us your mad at yourself for coming to the site during the off season. So our questions is why did you come? Or at least why did you tell everyone you did?

i like cam as a pick as well. but if, IF we could maybe take a little less value for a trade back to say maybe 5th and only ask for a 2nd or maybe just a third if it had to be. then do it again to 7 and take less value but still adding another pick and then getting him at 7 and not having to pay him #3 money too that would be ideal.

Um, this is an open blog website. Do you come expecting not to hear peoples opinions? Reading rants like this is worse than any opinionated post. I don't get why you would even post this, it's like your telling us your mad at yourself for coming to the site during the off season. So our questions is why did you come? Or at least why did you tell everyone you did?

Um, like, you'll have a blast during your first regular season here. It's totes the best.

Don't do us any favors. Pompous fool.

Yes. I'm the one spamming TSW these days. My bad.

I'd rather have Quinn at 3

Not me...I'll take Jordan; the consistent senior who grew up around the game, played in the 3-4 alignment, and never had off-field issues.

I hate this argument. Don't draft him at 3 but if you can trade down and draft him at 10 I'd be fine with it. I just don't understand the logic.

If he's good enough to get drafted 10th, he's good enough to get drafted 3rd.

This plus threeve.

Edited by thebandit27