anyone else think?

keithg

this would be real trouble for us because the jags last two games are against houston and oakland. Both of which i think they will win. But this game this sunday has me worried, GB has been playing like crap lately the jags have as much heart as anyone. We NEED the jags to lose this game, not only for our playoff hopes (that would elminate them if the bills are to win out), but to take a little bit of the sting out of week one.

Yeh, I am concerned about the Pack playing like crap also. For some reason I have a bad feeling about it.

Fortunately, I think that's a bad matchup for Jax. The Packers weakness is their defense, and I don't know if the Jags mediocre offense can exploit that, especially on the road in bad weather. Favre & Green have been off lately, but if they can just play an average game by their standards (not necessarily spectacular) they should win the game.

Pack have gone 7-1 in their last 8 games (played lik crap??) while the Jags have lost 3 of the last 4 and 4 of the last 6...I'm not saying the Jags can't pull off the upset but I don't see what could make one think it's going to happen. The jags have fallen back to earth while the Pack (with the exception of the Philly game) have pulled out victories when they had to.

Pack wins this one going away. The Jags were never that great of a team and they've finally hit a stretch where they haven't been able to pull out each and every close game.

i agree

160825[/snapback]

If both the Pack AND the Seahawks lose this Sunday, I am going to stevestojan in my pants. The NFC's utter incompetence is really starting to piss me off. By next Monday, we could conceivably see one 9-5 and two 8-6 AFC teams looking at the playoffs from the outside - while two NFC 7-7 teams sit on top of their division. Unbelievable.

Can SOMEBODY in the NFC help us out here???

Pack have gone 7-1 in their last 8 games (played lik crap??) while  the Jags have lost 3 of the last 4 and 4 of the last 6...I'm not saying the Jags can't pull off the upset but I don't see what could make one think it's going to happen.  The jags have fallen back to earth while the Pack (with the exception of the Philly game) have pulled out victories when they had to.

160801[/snapback]

Yes, 7-1 in their last 8, but the last 2 have been a bit suspect. There's no way anyone expected them to lay that egg in Philly the way they did and they had to rally in the 4th quarter to beat an inferior Lions team. They're in a 2-game slump right now and playing Jacksonville isn't the most ideal way to get out of it.

Having said that, I haven't yet seen Jax succeed in a big game. They lost at Minnesota, then to the Steelers at home (where they *should* have won). Tough games, no matter how you look at them, but facing the Packers in Lambeau is tougher than both of the other two. I think Jacksonville is a pretty good team, but not quite ready to make a big splash. They may hang tough in this one, but I see Green Bay pulling it out.

Jacksonville is good enough to win this game. But because the game is in Green Bay in the middle of December, I don't think they will. Now if this game was in Jax, I'd be very worried. Now, I'm only slightly worried. :)

Green Bay forecast for Sunday:

Sunday: A chance of flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 16.

Link

I'm loving' it!

160954[/snapback]

Jacksonville forecast for Saturday (the day the Jags leave Florida):

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high around 61.

Link

Pack wins by the difference in temp: 45