I Hope All These NFL Players Start Joining

There seems to be a lot of names floating out there that have plenty of back-up options to the NFL. I'm already at the point where the sport has been damaged and the harder the NFL gets screwed, the better. With the Bills performance over the last decade being so poor, this whole lockout just tipped the scales and pushed me away from the game. The whole thing just reflects so poorly on players AND owners so I'll put my playoff $$ down for the Sabres and enjoy that ride even more.....

There seems to be a lot of names floating out there that have plenty of back-up options to the NFL. I'm already at the point where the sport has been damaged and the harder the NFL gets screwed, the better. With the Bills performance over the last decade being so poor, this whole lockout just tipped the scales and pushed me away from the game. The whole thing just reflects so poorly on players AND owners so I'll put my playoff $$ down for the Sabres and enjoy that ride even more.....

Yeah....See you on opening day.

Yeah....See you on opening day.

Yeah, you will see me on opening day if there is a game. What I am saying is that I honestly don't care if they skip a season to straighten out the garbage in this league. If they said tomorrow that there would be no season, I am fine with it. If they straighten it out, yeah, i'll be back but come on, seriously...... Even though I will keep my season tickets, something has soured me on this one.

There have been other work stoppages in the NFL and they survived ok. At this point there hasn't even been a practiced missed so what damage has been done? You have no problem with the NHL but didn't they cancel a WHOLE season recently?

There have been other work stoppages in the NFL and they survived ok. At this point there hasn't even been a practiced missed so what damage has been done? You have no problem with the NHL but didn't they cancel a WHOLE season recently?

Exactly...and I think they have done a good job since (minus the head shots). If it takes a canceling of a full season to fix the NFL and make it better, so be it.

Exactly...and I think they have done a good job since (minus the head shots). If it takes a canceling of a full season to fix the NFL and make it better, so be it.

The greatest thing about the cancellation of the NHL season was the NHL's need to try harder to get fans back. The only thing is...will the NFL really need to try harder? As much as I've soured, I don't think they will. It's just too popular.

Yeah. That's all fine and good if hockey was even 1/10 as engergenic as a football game. Then let's not forget that the sabres are about as mediocre as the Bills are and that thought makes it even worst. Pegula is a savior IMO, but Galisano all we did was let good talent and team chemistry walk because they didn't know how to manage the team. (briere, drury, Campbell, mcgee, etc...) and overpay for sub par talent or keep crap players that can't finish a half a season without getting injured. (connoly, vanek, pominville, miller, Roy) or trade for absolute deadbeats that don't do anything to help the team. (zubrus, bernier, Moore) not to mention sabs season tix are almost 2k for the cheapos and Bills seasons are 400 for the cheapos. I'm done. Many points made. Can't be disputed. Have fun watching the 5th Most popular professional sport.

Yeah. That's all fine and good if hockey was even 1/10 as engergenic as a football game. Then let's not forget that the sabres are about as mediocre as the Bills are and that thought makes it even worst. Pegula is a savior IMO, but Galisano all we did was let good talent and team chemistry walk because they didn't know how to manage the team. (briere, drury, Campbell, mcgee, etc...) and overpay for sub par talent or keep crap players that can't finish a half a season without getting injured. (connoly, vanek, pominville, miller, Roy) or trade for absolute deadbeats that don't do anything to help the team. (zubrus, bernier, Moore) not to mention sabs season tix are almost 2k for the cheapos and Bills seasons are 400 for the cheapos. I'm done. Many points made. Can't be disputed. Have fun watching the 5th Most popular professional sport.

MIght be 5th most popular sport for many but it's number one in my book. That is all that really matters in my eyes.....I don't need outside recognition to enjoy something I love doing...