How Long Before The Nuclear Power Plant Situation..

Dante

You can't do anything without some risk, but I have no problem with anyone being cautious. What is going on in Japan is horrific. I feel awful for them.

Just a side note; if you golf like you opine about world matters, I'd take you in my group all day.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was mentioned in the shoutbox by some mouth-breather (specifically, using "liquid graphite" as a coolant. :wallbash: If you don't know what it is or what it does, just shut the hell up.) Here, the most stupid thing said has been weapons-grade plutonium".

The speculation here has been...tolerable, I think. In the shoutbox, it's been unbearably stupid. In the media...I've still only seen two articles without factual errors.

Oh, look, somebody calling ...lybob stupid, again. :lol:

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Great general. Evil !@#$ing racist mother!@#$er. But a great general.

Actually later in life he renounced racism and the KKK.

Just a side note; if you golf like you opine about world matters, I'd take you in my group all day.

Although sometimes you need to hear "Oh, just go for it Roy."

Ya, guess you missed the fact that in our coutry many people actually believe the south didn't start the civil war to maintain white supremacy. Did you see Mississippi wanted to put a murderer of American soldiers on their license plats? Nathan Bedford Forest is actually the name of some schools in the south.

Yes, it's an obscure fact that has been lost over the years, but the Rebel invasion of the northern states was precipitated by the prospect of slavery possibly being abolishied in the future. A real thorn in the side of the racist south was the exoneration of a slave by the name of Uncle Ben who had been rightly accused of shooting Archduke Franz Ferdinand, but was declared free after escaping to the holy white north, a land whose inhabitants roundly rejected slavery [in the south].

...the holy white north, a land whose inhabitants roundly rejected slavery [in the south].

:lol:

Most people don't understand, too, that a number of the Confederate states seceded after the war had started, because they didn't support the federal government's use of force limiting state's rights.

Yes, it's an obscure fact that has been lost over the years, but the Rebel invasion of the northern states was precipitated by the prospect of slavery possibly being abolishied in the future. A real thorn in the side of the racist south was the exoneration of a slave by the name of Uncle Ben who had been rightly accused of shooting Archduke Franz Ferdinand, but was declared free after escaping to the holy white north, a land whose inhabitants roundly rejected slavery [in the south].

I already knew you were ignorant, no need to demonstrate that ignorance

Great general. Evil !@#$ing racist mother!@#$er. But a great general.

Ya, he did such a fantastic job of obstructing Sherman's 1,000 mile long logistics.....not. He failed and Atlanta burned

I already knew you were ignorant, no need to demonstrate that ignorance

Ya, he did such a fantastic job of obstructing Sherman's 1,000 mile long logistics.....not. He failed and Atlanta burned

I've met some dumb f*cks since I moved down south. But you take the cake :worthy:

Hi bottom feeder. You love Tom too much

I don't know how anyone could possibly respond to such a snarky response from an individual with such impecable credentials as yourself

All Glory to the Dave_In_Norfolk! :worthy:

<_<

Edited by /dev/null

You must mean Tupelo, where Stephen Lee held back Forrest for two days and then assaulted a Union force twice his size in a fortified position, and of course got trounced.

Because I know you're not talking Bryce's Corner, where Forrest routed a union force twice the size of his force. All told, with 6000 calvary, Forrest held up an entire army of 100000 for a month, and forced Sherman to divert a quarter of his strenght (all told, FOUR times Forrest's men) to deal with him.

Good to know you're as stupid on this subject as you are on every other. Not like that wasn't a foregone conclusion, of course.

:lol:

Most people don't understand, too, that a number of the Confederate states seceded after the war had started, because they didn't support the federal government's use of force limiting state's rights.

Are you shitting me? Most people have negative knowledge, as in less than 0, about the Civil War, and especially the main characters in it.

Remember when people on this board were trying to say that Lincoln would be a Democrat today? Like I said, less than 0.

Is their a better example of the victors writing history, and then the liberals turning it into a cartoon, than "we invaded the South so we could liberate the slaves!"

[jagoff liberal Civil War "history"]

Nah, tariffs on manufactured goods from England and France had no bearing on the South's decision to secede. In fact, what really happened was the Emancipation Proclamation was an executive order that freed all the slaves in every state, and was signed in January of 1861, two weeks after Lincoln took office, and the South seceded right after. The North had no choice but to invade, and everybody listened to the intellectual Radical Republicans, because they were the smartest people. Meanwhile, the South seceded because they are racist hicks, just like they are now.

[/jagoff liberal Civil War "history"]

Edited by OCinBuffalo