How Long Before The Nuclear Power Plant Situation..

Dante

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fukushima Dai Ichi was at the very least a GE design, if not GE built.

Ok, thanks. What I really want to figure out is how the Zionists managed to cause the earthquake and resulting tsunami.

Waterworld was a documentary. Everyone knows that.

:lol:

HAARP and chemtrails.

So that's what the chemtrails are for. It should have been obvious, but hindsight is always 20/20.

I've never heard of HAARP, so thanks for the timely reference. It seems we've already seen the start of a HAARP Earthquake War! Scary stuff...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcHPAR_5TEc&feature=player_embedded

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/20/951/Are_We_in_a_HAARP_Earthquake_War.html

So that's what the chemtrails are for. It should have been obvious, but hindsight is always 20/20.

I've never heard of HAARP, so thanks for the timely reference. It seems we've already seen the start of a HAARP Earthquake War! Scary stuff...

youtube.com/watch?v=OcHPAR_5TEc&feature=player_embedded

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/20/951/Are_We_in_a_HAARP_Earthquake_War.html

What isn't mentioned above is the fact that the earth has its own magnetic field. The Illuminati know this, and try to locate their Capitals on the grid where the field is the strongest, believing that the location makes communication with the Spirit World more intense. In fact, almost every city in the world builds its street grid following the "ley lines", or lines on the grid which have the greatest electromagnetic energy. Usually, in the United States, this is Main Street and State Street. Just look for the street where many churches and fortune tellers are located.

That's just good ****. :lol:

I particularly liked the explanation of how cities lay out their streets. Clearly, the writer's never been to Boston.

It almost (and I mean almost) makes me rethink my position on religion if this is the type of **** people come up with to fill the void.

Plate tectonics really isn't that complicated. Putting a nuke plant a few miles from the Pacific Ring of Fire on Japan's coast = something an Algore supporter would do.

Plate tectonics is the driving force behind Earth climate change, which has virtually nothing to do with minor atmospheric gas concentration changes that do not warm the atmosphere.

Plate tectonics really isn't that complicated. Putting a nuke plant a few miles from the Pacific Ring of Fire on Japan's coast = something an Algore supporter would do.

Plate tectonics is the driving force behind Earth climate change, which has virtually nothing to do with minor atmospheric gas concentration changes that do not warm the atmosphere.

The Illuminati control the plates? They're even more powerful than I thought!

But I thought the plates controlled the weather.

Actually, the "parameters" of Earth climate change are right in front of us, today. The key is the discrepancy between ice on the south pole and ice on the north pole. The south pole has 9 times the ice of the north pole. Delete Greenland and replace Greenland with ocean and that ratio becomes 30 to 1.

Amount of ice on planet Earth controls sea levels and temperature.

Indeed, if Antarctica was a larger land mass, it would hold even more ice than it does now. Antarctic ice is constrained by oceans right off the Antarctic Circle.

Actually, the "parameters" of Earth climate change are right in front of us, today. The key is the discrepancy between ice on the south pole and ice on the north pole. The south pole has 9 times the ice of the north pole. Delete Greenland and replace Greenland with ocean and that ratio becomes 30 to 1.

Amount of ice on planet Earth controls sea levels and temperature.

Indeed, if Antarctica was a larger land mass, it would hold even more ice than it does now. Antarctic ice is constrained by oceans right off the Antarctic Circle.

That is downright crayonz-like.

That is downright crayonz-like.

Earth ice

Antarctica = 90%

Greenland = 7%

The two ice ages of today contain 97% of Earth ice. Since land moves tectonically, the amount of ice on Earth depends on land in the polar circles, or, more precisely, within about 600 miles of a pole.

When Buffalo was covered with glaciers 1 mil years ago, Greenland was a forest...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6276576.stm

"Armies of insects once crawled through lush forests in a region of Greenland now covered by more than 2,000m of ice.

DNA extracted from ice cores shows that moths and butterflies were living in forests of spruce and pine in the area between 450,000 and 800,000 years ago. "

North America, most if it, is moving SW 2-3 inches per year. Hence, we just came "out" of our ice age. Greenland is moving NW due to the angle of the fault at the center of the Atlantic. Greenland is a very recent ice age.

Hence, the parameters of Earth climate change are as follows =

1 LAND in BOTH POLAR CIRCLES = TWO ANTARCTICAS = 80%+ more ice than today = lower oceans = colder planet

2. OCEAN in BOTH POLAR CIRCLES = TWO ARCTICS = 80%+ less ice than today = higher oceans = warmer planet = JURASSIC

The driver is TECTONICS, not bogus fudge about gas concentrations that don't warm the atmosphere...

Earth ice

Antarctica = 90%

Greenland = 7%

The two ice ages of today contain 97% of Earth ice. Since land moves tectonically, the amount of ice on Earth depends on land in the polar circles, or, more precisely, within about 600 miles of a pole.

When Buffalo was covered with glaciers 1 mil years ago, Greenland was a forest...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6276576.stm

"Armies of insects once crawled through lush forests in a region of Greenland now covered by more than 2,000m of ice.

DNA extracted from ice cores shows that moths and butterflies were living in forests of spruce and pine in the area between 450,000 and 800,000 years ago. "

North America, most if it, is moving SW 2-3 inches per year. Hence, we just came "out" of our ice age. Greenland is moving NW due to the angle of the fault at the center of the Atlantic. Greenland is a very recent ice age.

Hence, the parameters of Earth climate change are as follows =

1 LAND in BOTH POLAR CIRCLES = TWO ANTARCTICAS = 80%+ more ice than today = lower oceans = colder planet

2. OCEAN in BOTH POLAR CIRCLES = TWO ARCTICS = 80%+ less ice than today = higher oceans = warmer planet = JURASSIC

The driver is TECTONICS, not bogus fudge about gas concentrations that don't warm the atmosphere...

pssst down't get Tom started on science he was suppose to have had something to do with physics before he went senile he's all I applied the relativistic Lagrangian for EM particles in an arbitrary field to arrive at the Lorentz-invariant 4-vector equations of motion in contravariant formulation........In my pants.

Edited by ....lybob

pssst down't get Tom started on science he was suppose to have had something to do with physics before he went senile he's all I applied the relativistic Lagrangian for EM particles in an arbitrary field to arrive at the Lorentz-invariant 4-vector equations of motion in contravariant formulation........

My favorite graduate seminar, actually.

That was quite good. Your daddy a physicist?