How Long Before The Nuclear Power Plant Situation..

Dante

Someone has a boner for Tom

Not quite..try vice versa. Every once in awhile I have to chime in when his inane logorrhea becomes too much. But hey, if all of you want to follow the pied piper who am I to stand in your way.

EGYLN,

You have a Tom for Boner?????? I don't get it.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why there are no reports of looting in Japan.

They have their own special way of reacting... Wait till the panic hits Tokyo.

;) ;)

Heck, soldiers even looted in San Fransico during the 1906 Quake

They haven't cultivated the same dependent underclass with a victim mentality as the rest of the Westernized world

So exactly when did that start in the rest of the weternized world... 1906? Earlier?

I bet there is looting happening... We just aren't hearing anything about it.

Just like Toyotas ALWAYS rock and that nuke plant in Japan NEVER abused the trust of the people in Japan!

This is the same nuke plant that has been falsifying their records for the past 20 years... A while back they were made to dig up the real records. And we are applauding people for not looting. :wallbash:

Call to question.

All in favor?

You'd be amazed at what I drill

AC or DC?

Could you be any more full of yourself? :lol:

So, if he is full of schit and full of himself at the same time, then what is Bishop Hedd?

What are you 12?

He is worse. I'm full of myself, but I don't give a **** about you people. He's full of himself, and honestly thinks he's protecting the board from the big, bad konservatives.

I'm just an !@#$. He's a patronizing !@#$.

They have their own special way of reacting... Wait till the panic hits Tokyo.

;) ;)

Heck, soldiers even looted in San Fransico during the 1906 Quake

So exactly when did that start in the rest of the weternized world... 1906? Earlier?

I bet there is looting happening... We just aren't hearing anything about it.Just like Toyotas ALWAYS rock and that nuke plant in Japan NEVER abused the trust of the people in Japan!

This is the same nuke plant that has been falsifying their records for the past 20 years... A while back they were made to dig up the real records. And we are applauding people for not looting. :wallbash:

Absolutely incorrect, sorry. You have to understand the Japanese culture. This kind of thing just does not happen on a large scale basis, a-la Katrina. Of course, there will be some isolated incidents, probably by younger people, but the Japanese know how to police themselves...

Absolutely incorrect, sorry. You have to understand the Japanese culture. This kind of thing just does not happen on a large scale basis, a-la Katrina. Of course, there will be some isolated incidents, probably by younger people, but the Japanese know how to police themselves...

They don't want to "lose face". Same reason we can't get a straight story on the nuke plant.

Are Global Warmers the ones causing Global Warming or the ones warning of Global Warming?

Outside of the surface of growing urban areas disproportionately in the northern hemisphere, there is no warming on Earth at all, and there hasn't been since Algore's FRAUD began.

It is fitting, though, that a total FRAUD claiming to help "the environment" has a GE built nuke plant going screwy while GE pushes the FRAUD...

Outside of the surface of growing urban areas disproportionately in the northern hemisphere, there is no warming on Earth at all, and there hasn't been since Algore's FRAUD began.

It is fitting, though, that a total FRAUD claiming to help "the environment" has a GE built nuke plant going screwy while GE pushes the FRAUD...

The capitalized "FRAUD" really brings back memories...

Which nuke plant are you referring to?