Celebrity Apprentice is back!

Just Jack

Not sure if any of you guys saw it, but the Donald was roasted on comedy central tonight...I missed the first part, but the hour of it I did see was VERY funny! This one guy, Anthony Jeselnik, I have never heard of in my life....but he killed it!

If you guys get a chance to see it, check it out...some great Trump humor!!!

That was a great roast...One of the best lines of the night was Marlee Matlin through her signer, "Much like the Situation, I too have never heard the sound of laughter."

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a great roast...One of the best lines of the night was Marlee Matlin through her signer, "Much like the Situation, I too have never heard the sound of laughter."

:lol: that line got me, too....Marlee has a great sense of humor!

I think the best line for me was from that Jeselnik dude...looking over at the other roasters, he goes, "just LOOK at this dais...you've got an accused rapist, a bank robber, a pot smoker, a murderer...and eight white people." Then the joke kicks in and you realize there are only eight white folks and snoop sitting there :lol:

Buh-bye Dionne, you will not be missed. :thumbdown:

Next week looks good, Meat Loaf Meltdown on Busey! :lol:

lol, that was one of the more satisfying firings I can remember...I was hoping Nene wouldn't get suckered in by Dionne's praise during the first part of the boardroom, and she sure didn't! First chance she got, she threw the "legend" under the bus. Not only that, but Dionne got tagged as a quitter, which made it all the more sweet lol. I have to say, I have really grown to like Nene. She is a straight shooter, and she hasn't put up with any of the crap that Star and Dionne were throwing at her. She tells it like it is, seems to have a lot of integrity, and on top of all that she's very sharp. I think she's a real threat to win this whole thing, even though I had no idea who she was before the show (and I'm still not sure I do lol). I really thought the goddess Hope was going to go, but she did the smartest thing she's done all season...when Trump asked her who she would fire, she piled on the one person who was already gasping for air - Dionne. If she would have chose ANYONE else, it would have started a whole other debate, the conversation would have come off of Dionne, and someone else would have gone home. So good move, Hope :thumbsup:

Definitely one of my favorite boardrooms ever :D

• 2 weeks later...

Meatloaf, what an idiot.:lol:

Poor Busey did not deserve such abuse. :( I'm glad he made it past the boardroom this week, it didn't look good there for awhile.

Same here...I would have been pissed if Gary had been fired. I would have preferred the ladies lose and keep the guys around a bit longer, but I'd rather lose Hatch over Busey any day.

Same here...I would have been pissed if Gary had been fired. I would have preferred the ladies lose and keep the guys around a bit longer, but I'd rather lose Hatch over Busey any day.

Look out for Marlee Matlin, she is in it to win it! Has the choice on a charity edition of Apprentice to fire or not to fire someone from the men’s team and she says bring out the hatchet! Even after already losing a member of the men’s team that week. The women better see that as a sure sign that she want to win it all. Screw their charity, fire someone Mr. Trump...

Edited by ricojes

I haven't watched this, but saw a clip this morning where Star Jones tried to whisper in Marlee Matlin's ear! :doh:

That did bring a round of humor. Noticed in the Indy Star that Trump is going to be the 500 pace car driver. I wonder how they are going to hold his hair in place.

Look out for Marlee Matlin, she is in it to win it! Has the choice on a charity edition of Apprentice to fire or not to fire someone from the men’s team and she says bring out the hatchet! Even after already losing a member of the men’s team that week. The women better see that as a sure sign that she want to win it all. Screw their charity, fire someone Mr. Trump...

I was very impressed by that...that's exactly what she should have done. The only thing I may have tried first would have been to avoid having Trump fire one of the guys, but to give Marlee the choice of bringing any member of the men's team over to the women's team. That way you have additional strength in numbers and an extra buffer for the next board room. But given the circumstances, she made the right choice.

That did bring a round of humor. Noticed in the Indy Star that Trump is going to be the 500 pace car driver. I wonder how they are going to hold his hair in place.

Rivets and crazy glue

So who do you guys think are the top 3 contenders to win this season?

My top 3 would be...

1) Nene

2) Lil John

3) Marlee

Lil John has some mad skills...he's been very impressive, and I think Trump is taking notice.

So who do you guys think are the top 3 contenders to win this season?

My top 3 would be...

1) Nene

2) Lil John

3) Marlee

Lil John has some mad skills...he's been very impressive, and I think Trump is taking notice.

John Rich is close to a lock IMO... up against Star in the final 2.

John Rich is close to a lock IMO... up against Star in the final 2.

I could see John making it, but I really think Star will shoot herself in the foot. She is a very polarizing figure and there is a lot of tension brewing on that female team...but she's very sharp, so you may be exactly right.

Man, just watched last weeks episode, Meatloaf just went off! I thought it would build up, but he went from 0 to 100.

yeah he did...he had a bit of a psycho moment there....Gary was looking like the sane one.

Busey dodges another bullet! He is simply brilliant in the boardroom. :worthy:

That fugger was denying EVERYTHING :lol:

That fugger was denying EVERYTHING :lol:

Busey's gotta go. I think Donald only keeps him around because he knows people will keep watching with him around. Also I'm surprise that McGrath didn't tear into Lil John more as it was his decision not to get a koala costume. That said I thought the men did a far superior job than the women. Latoya seems useless to me as does the Playboy playmate, how many episodes are we into the show and I still don't know her name? Because she's totally invisible and contributes nothing. Not even eye candy as all I know is she has dark hair other than that I can't tell you a damned thing about her.

Busey's gotta go. I think Donald only keeps him around because he knows people will keep watching with him around. Also I'm surprise that McGrath didn't tear into Lil John more as it was his decision not to get a koala costume. That said I thought the men did a far superior job than the women. Latoya seems useless to me as does the Playboy playmate, how many episodes are we into the show and I still don't know her name? Because she's totally invisible and contributes nothing. Not even eye candy as all I know is she has dark hair other than that I can't tell you a damned thing about her.

The men clearly should have won...those execs were morons. They don't like pirates? Please...Isn't the point of having a business to get PEOPLE to take interest in the PRODUCT? IIRC, the men had MANY more people congregating around their display and taking part in the activities than the women did. LaToya should have been out the door last night.

Funniest part of the show for me was when LaToya was meeting with the construction guys. He's standing there waiting for her to give them an idea of what she wants, and she goes, "well...I'd like to have palm trees...and koala bears". The look on that dude's face after she said that was hilarious!