Celebrity Apprentice is back!

Just Jack

Busey's gotta go. I think Donald only keeps him around because he knows people will keep watching with him around. Also I'm surprise that McGrath didn't tear into Lil John more as it was his decision not to get a koala costume. That said I thought the men did a far superior job than the women. Latoya seems useless to me as does the Playboy playmate, how many episodes are we into the show and I still don't know her name? Because she's totally invisible and contributes nothing. Not even eye candy as all I know is she has dark hair other than that I can't tell you a damned thing about her.

:(

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Nene went from being one of the best things about this season to an absolute LOSER!! I can't believe she pulled that biatch move on her team and Trump. She had a great team to go to, but instead she turned into a huge coward and became one of the few losers who quit the show in haste. I'm glad Trump ripped her a new one during the first boardroom :thumbsup:

Too busy reveling in the Robfather's epic victory yesterday to pay too much attention when I watched this after the reunion show.... but I still think John Rich is the one to beat... and I'm glad The Donald isn't running for Prez. :thumbsup:

But why TF is he bringing Nene back for the live finale next week?

Too busy reveling in the Robfather's epic victory yesterday to pay too much attention when I watched this after the reunion show.... but I still think John Rich is the one to beat... and I'm glad The Donald isn't running for Prez. :thumbsup:

But why TF is he bringing Nene back for the live finale next week?

I hope he runs Nene into the GROUND over her quitting next week. I really thought she was going to win the whole thing and still can't believe she pulled such a biatch move like that <_<

Definitely agree about JR. He's going to be tough to beat, especially with Dee Snyder on board! :worthy:

Congrats to John Rich, he really did do a great job all season long. :thumbsup:

He sure did. And you called it early on, man! :thumbsup:

He sure did. And you called it early on, man! :thumbsup:

But I wanted a Busey win. :angry:

JR was very good though, if I was Trump, I would hire him for real, he gets things done and doesn't lose focus.... better than most of the non-Celeb Apprentice winners if you ask me.