Celebrity Apprentice is back!

Just Jack

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Busey FTW! :lol:

:lol: Busey rules!!

I'm so glad that the Trumpster fired David Cassidy's B word ass instead of Hatch. Not that I'm a big Hatch fan, but the guy keeps things stirred up and interesting. Cassidy wouldn't stfu when Hatch was delegating in the beginning, and then the dude whined endlessly all the way through the boardroom. When they were sitting in the lobby waiting for Trump to call them back in, what does he do? He starts majorly kissing Jose Canseco's ass paying him huge compliments so that he'll support him against big scary Richard once they got back in front of Trump. That's exactly what all three Trumps picked up on, and as a result they booted that whiny little B word.

I thought Dionne Warwick was gonna go postal on Star Jones when Star was getting on her about her speed :w00t:

They need to just forget about the regular Apprentice. That was fun while it lasted, but these crazy celebs make the show much more interesting.

:lol: Busey rules!!

I'm so glad that the Trumpster fired David Cassidy's B word ass instead of Hatch. Not that I'm a big Hatch fan, but the guy keeps things stirred up and interesting. Cassidy wouldn't stfu when Hatch was delegating in the beginning, and then the dude whined endlessly all the way through the boardroom. When they were sitting in the lobby waiting for Trump to call them back in, what does he do? He starts majorly kissing Jose Canseco's ass paying him huge compliments so that he'll support him against big scary Richard once they got back in front of Trump. That's exactly what all three Trumps picked up on, and as a result they booted that whiny little B word.

I thought Dionne Warwick was gonna go postal on Star Jones when Star was getting on her about her speed :w00t:

They need to just forget about the regular Apprentice. That was fun while it lasted, but these crazy celebs make the show much more interesting.

Just a hunch...I think The Donald always has the final say, but that early boots are discussed with the production crew, including Burnett. Hatch is good TV, while David Cassidy is not. Once it was determined who was going, all the boardroom questioning was geared towards reaching that conclusion. I think that is the only way to explain obnoxious David from last season staying as long as he did.

More like "Has-Been Celebrity Apprentice". That's a collection of people you have forgotten about for good reason.

So let me get this straight, KD...you're going to tell me that you have the capacity to actually succeed in forgetting HER???

Just a hunch...I think The Donald always has the final say, but that early boots are discussed with the production crew, including Burnett. Hatch is good TV, while David Cassidy is not. Once it was determined who was going, all the boardroom questioning was geared towards reaching that conclusion. I think that is the only way to explain obnoxious David from last season staying as long as he did.

Yeah, I'm sure you're exactly right. Especially since ratings for last season were pretty lousy, they need to keep the more interesting folks on a while. Besides, Richard did a fairly good job at organizing and carrying out the task, it's just that nobody brought any damn money in. Even if they would have had that $35k from the FDNY they still would have been like $20k short.

I loved how Hatch was saying how hard Jose worked on one hand, and then saying how he felt he was "lacking intelligence" in the very same sentence...that's hilarious! Then you had little B word Cassidy in the lobby telling Jose how smart he thought he was... :lol:

So let me get this straight, KD...you're going to tell me that you have the capacity to actually succeed in forgetting HER???

I never heard of her, but she's pretty tasty so I'm sure they'll keep her on the show a while. I guess I canceled my Playboy subscription a few years before her time.

I never heard of her, but she's pretty tasty so I'm sure they'll keep her on the show a while. I guess I canceled my Playboy subscription a few years before her time.

I had never heard of her until yesterday either...but I definitely won't forget her anytime soon :thumbsup:

I get your point, though, but thankfully the biggest of all the has-beens was booted off yesterday. How long can you milk the "teen idol" thing? At least Dick Clark kept himself relevant all these years.

Thank you Dionne Warwick for proving that you don't have to be white man from the South to be a bigot.

Seriously, what is up with this chick? I've been a casual fan of hers all my life....I remember watching her when I was a kid and thinking she was like the sweetest person on earth...she's coming off as a self-serving, mean-spirited JERK. I hate saying that about a woman, but wtf is up with her? She treated Lisa Rinna like absolute garbage and for no apparent reason. I was glad when Trump mentioned how the concept of the book was a big reason why they lost...put that beyotch back in her place. She needs to chill. I was laughing aloud when the guys were watching on tv from the room and trump said how the concept was too mature for 4 and 5 year olds...and then Little John comes out of his seat with food still in his mouth and says, "CAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW WHO THE *BEEP* THEY ARE YET!!!" :lol:

And what is with Jose's blinking?

Busey rules.

I just got finished watching this episode. Yeah, Dion WTF? I thought you were a sweet lady as well!!?? Lisa didn't deserve the treatment she got from her teammates. Like she mentioned, she thought they appointed her project manager so that they can get her fired. Kinda like what happened with Russell on Survivor. <_< OK, Dion and Star, how are you gonna do camping?? :devil: Lisa would have fought off a bear if it came after them. ;)

I do believe that Dionne is somehow related to Whitney Houston, so I am not at all surprised by her attitude. She doesn't have a prayer of winning this, and I will greatly enjoy her inevitable boot. OTOH, I can see Star Jones winning it all, it'll be pretty hard getting her out of the game. Even though I want The Busey to win, the leading guys IMO right now are John Rich & Lil Jon.

Not sure if any of you guys saw it, but the Donald was roasted on comedy central tonight...I missed the first part, but the hour of it I did see was VERY funny! This one guy, Anthony Jeselnik, I have never heard of in my life....but he killed it!

If you guys get a chance to see it, check it out...some great Trump humor!!!

Not sure if any of you guys saw it, but the Donald was roasted on comedy central tonight...I missed the first part, but the hour of it I did see was VERY funny! This one guy, Anthony Jeselnik, I have never heard of in my life....but he killed it!

If you guys get a chance to see it, check it out...some great Trump humor!!!

I saw it, pretty good roast... but could there be anyone lamer than the Jersey Shore douche? I can't remember seeing anyone bomb that bad on one of these. :thumbdown:

I saw it, pretty good roast... but could there be anyone lamer than the Jersey Shore douche? I can't remember seeing anyone bomb that bad on one of these. :thumbdown:

I don't even watch that show and I'm sick to death of that dumbass...I was loving watching him get totally blasted by everyone for how bad he sucked :lol:

I enjoyed the humor a lot, but needed more Giraldo for sure...:(

I just got finished watching this episode. Yeah, Dion WTF? I thought you were a sweet lady as well!!?? Lisa didn't deserve the treatment she got from her teammates. Like she mentioned, she thought they appointed her project manager so that they can get her fired. Kinda like what happened with Russell on Survivor. <_< OK, Dion and Star, how are you gonna do camping?? :devil: Lisa would have fought off a bear if it came after them. ;)

I was actually more the way she treated Marley. As they were talking about a book of acceptence of differences etc. and Ms Warwick chosing to complete disregard Marley's POV.

Gary Busey: 1-0 as Project Manager.:thumbsup:

Was there ever any doubt? :w00t:

Nikki Taylor may not be the most assertive woman on earth, but she sure is purdy :wub:

I still can't believe how much of a old bag Dionne has turned out to be. If dust shot out of my cooter every time I sneezed, though, I'd probably be a bit grumpy too...

I didn't know who that Hope girl was before the show started, but wow is she beautiful