West moves military assets around Libya

/dev/null

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I triple guarantee you, there are no American infidels in the Gulf of Sidra! Never! If they approach Libya, our initial assessment is that they will all die. The forces of Muammar al-Gadaffi are in control of Libya, and the infidel thugs of Osama bin Laden have been beaten back with bullets and shoes!

I genuinely fear that when the dust settles, we'll find untold number of Libyans massacred.

Fortunately, we've got a Clinton in the State Department...so that will only be genocide-like activities...

I couldn't read the link...but military assets moving towards Libya? Uh...yeah, no ****? What, they're going to run away and fetch the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch?

Fortunately, we've got a Clinton in the State Department...so that will only be genocide-like activities...

I couldn't read the link...but military assets moving towards Libya? Uh...yeah, no ****? What, they're going to run away and fetch the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch?

So, what will it take to qualify as an invasion? I would think a no fly zone would do the trick.

I triple guarantee you, there are no American infidels in the Gulf of Sidra! Never! If they approach Libya, our initial assessment is that they will all die. The forces of Muammar al-Gadaffi are in control of Libya, and the infidel thugs of Osama bin Laden have been beaten back with bullets and shoes!

Well it's good to see someone here has found gainful employment. Good job Bob. :thumbsup:

When that corrupt old kook McCain supports something, you know it's for special interest groups like the Israel and defense lobbies. American interests surely aren't the motive.

Y'know, I've often read and heard about these people who post comments in Huffington Post stories, but I've never actually met one. Since you're here, I hope you don't mind me asking you a question I've always want to ask a HuffPost commenter: do you guys REALLY get that upset when Obama finishes his speeches with "...and may God bless America"?

It seems genuine. It really does. And yet it also seems too stupid to be true. Is it real or manufactured anger?

I'll take your answer off the air.

When that corrupt old kook McCain supports something, you know it's for special interest groups like the Israel, energy and defense lobbies. American interests surely aren't the motive.

Not partisan at all... :lol: