Site for Combine #s

Thoner7

I can see how Tyron Smith moved up to the number 1# rated- weight up to 307 but mainly 37 inch length arms and 11 inch hands- thats a massive wingspan.

I havent seen him play, but measurable thats pretty ideal for him. I have seen Solder and Coztanza, and I think they are pretty awful. Carimi is the best of the bunch and is a RT., so I can understand why he is moving up. The other guy who looks the part is the Villanova kid Ijelana or whatever. Mayock likes him a lot, thinks he could be a LT too.

I am starting to believe that Sherrod, Ijelana, and/or Carimi could be there at 34. Considering this class of Ts is weaker than in years past, and its rare that more than 4 Ts go in the 1st, sitting two picks out of the 1st round is gonna be a great spot for a RT. Ijelana and Sherrod may beat out Bell at LT in a year or two too. If Phil Taylor is there I still go with him thouhg, bc its harder to find a 6'4'' 340lb NG who can move like than than a RT. This is a promising draft so dont F it up for the 12th year in a row Buddy.

Edited by Thoner7

http://footballsfuture.com/2011/combine/ot.html

This site posts all the combine results in a conveient format. There are only a few of the OL and TE heights and weights up right now but stuff will be added as more things happen. Until the official #s are posted on NFL.com this is pretty accurate. Just thought I would share.

Good link...very useful...thanks.

I haven’t seen him play, but measurable that’s pretty ideal for him. I have seen Solder and Coztanza, and I think they are pretty awful. Carimi is the best of the bunch and is a RT., so I can understand why he is moving up. The other guy who looks the part is the Villanova kid Ijelana or whatever. Mayock likes him a lot, thinks he could be a LT too.

I am starting to believe that Sherrod, Ijelana, and/or Carimi could be there at 34. Considering this class of Ts is weaker than in years past, and its rare that more than 4 Ts go in the 1st, sitting two picks out of the 1st round is gonna be a great spot for a RT. Ijelana and Sherrod may beat out Bell at LT in a year or two too. If Phil Taylor is there I still go with him thouhg, bc its harder to find a 6'4'' 340lb NG who can move like than than a RT. This is a promising draft so don’t F it up for the 12th year in a row Buddy.

Of the group, your best shot at one of them being available might be Sherrod or Ijalana. Taylor likely won't last to 34 as the draft's top 0-tech and the top 4 OTs will very likely be first rounders; Carimi is too tough and too good a run blocking tackle to last past the mid 20's, guys like Smith and Solder will go early on potential alone, and Castonzo is too versitile to get past a team like Chicago at 29.

Good link...very useful...thanks.

Of the group, your best shot at one of them being available might be Sherrod or Ijalana. Taylor likely won't last to 34 as the draft's top 0-tech and the top 4 OTs will very likely be first rounders; Carimi is too tough and too good a run blocking tackle to last past the mid 20's, guys like Smith and Solder will go early on potential alone, and Castonzo is too versitile to get past a team like Chicago at 29.

I agree with everything you said and its likely the draft plays out that way. Lucky for us BPA should also be one of our biggest needs.

I agree with everything you said and its likely the draft plays out that way. Lucky for us BPA should also be one of our biggest needs.

Hard not to be when you need nearly everything. I'd be hardpressed to argue against any position, save for RB and maybe CB (although if they took a guy like Peterson and he turned out to be the next Revis I wouldn't complain....much).

Quinn weighed in a 265, Bowers at 280. Makes sense, just looking at them you could tell Bowers had 15-20#s on Quinn, even if they were listed as the same.

This dude is huge, whoever he is Kenrick Ellis Hampton 6'5 346 arms: 35 1/8 Hands:10 1/2

I haven’t seen him play, but measurable that’s pretty ideal for him. I have seen Solder and Coztanza, and I think they are pretty awful. Carimi is the best of the bunch and is a RT., so I can understand why he is moving up. The other guy who looks the part is the Villanova kid Ijelana or whatever. Mayock likes him a lot, thinks he could be a LT too.

I am starting to believe that Sherrod, Ijelana, and/or Carimi could be there at 34. Considering this class of Ts is weaker than in years past, and its rare that more than 4 Ts go in the 1st, sitting two picks out of the 1st round is gonna be a great spot for a RT. Ijelana and Sherrod may beat out Bell at LT in a year or two too. If Phil Taylor is there I still go with him thouhg, bc its harder to find a 6'4'' 340lb NG who can move like than than a RT. This is a promising draft so don’t F it up for the 12th year in a row Buddy.

A very good RT is going to be there at #34, and not at #68. I'd consider DE, RT, ILB to be a good start to a draft. To put it in human terms, how about Fairley, Solder, Kelvin Sheppard? Me likey.

http://footballsfuture.com/2011/combine/ot.html

This site posts all the combine results in a conveient format. There are only a few of the OL and TE heights and weights up right now but stuff will be added as more things happen. Until the official #s are posted on NFL.com this is pretty accurate. Just thought I would share.

DT Nick Fairley !!! Look at the speed,power and quickness!