Site for Combine #s

Thoner7

Funny for all the **** I have read on this board about Von Miller being too light at 246- there were only 3 OLB that weighed more. 246 with Millers playmaking ability seems plenty big enough to me

Funny for all the **** I have read on this board about Von Miller being too light at 246- there were only 3 OLB that weighed more. 246 with Millers playmaking ability seems plenty big enough to me

:thumbsup: this

There's some real nonsense being spewed in that 'Miller Rumblings' thread - I'd say it's about 90% certain Von Miller will be our pick on day one, and folks will LOVE him as the NFL defensive rookie of the year.

(10% chance we take Blaine Gabbert, only because I'm pretty sure the Panthers will take Gabbert with the #1-pick.)

When are the Wonderlic's being announced?

Ever since Vince Young's single digit score was released, the NFL has been very guarded about Wonderlic scores, but some still get out. There is no formal announcement & the draft reports that used to have them included with the rest of the combine data no longer do.

Ever since Vince Young's single digit score was released, the NFL has been very guarded about Wonderlic scores, but some still get out. There is no formal announcement & the draft reports that used to have them included with the rest of the combine data no longer do.

Thanks.

Cam Newton's Wonderlic is going to be a hot property.