All of These Hindsight Post are getting Dumb

Consider the past, or you're doomed to repeat it.

I suppose, mike, I must ask- how does me knowing the past do anything for buddy nix not repeating marv levys mistakes?

Or do you mean I just shouldn't be surprised on draft day, as I used to often be?

Don't do the crime unless you can do the time.

The Bills can stop hindsight opinions by starting to make good personnel decisions.

And you can root for another team if you want to stop hearing them.

Oz- who has done the crime? Not I, or your other fellow posters.... Which begs the question, why punish us with repetitive posts criticizing the front office. Unless of course, if the crime you are talking about is being born into bills fanhood.

what we could have, should have done post....are stupid and pointless.... If we traded up more we could have got Ben..if we didnt trade up for losman we could have got Rodgers....We could have got Matthew over maybin...

Looking back to what old management, did means nothing to what new management is doing....

btw: just because we drafted any of those players doesnt mean they would have worked out as Bills players, but of other factors...and things that happen off the field....

Woulda, coulda, shoulda . . . It doesn't matter anymore; you can't change the past. Hopefully Buffalo is able to change its luck by drafting better and improving its free-agent acquisitions.

Well, obviously, we all knew how the following guys that fit the Bills' needs at the time

would turn out because we read some mock drafts by journalists who copied other

journalist's mock drafts.

Tyson Jackson - DE went before Maybin and while he has contributed hasn't lived up to

his draft status

Andre Smith - mammoth OT from Alabama was dominant in college and the Bengals

nabbed him early. Has done nothing.

Brian Orakpo - Has proven to be a very very good player. Would have been a better pick

than Maybin (by far).

Brian Cushing - lots of rumors of steroid use and, lo and behold, he has already been

suspended for using. Was a dynamite player before the suspension, not clear how he

will do after the bust.

Larry English - LB, not much more productive than Maybin has been.

Robert Ayers - was a very popular guy around here leading up to the draft and has done

little to nothing so far in the NFL

Clay Mathews - Was a 1 year starter at USC and was undersized until he put on considerable

weight leading up to the draft ('roids? HGH?). Clearly a great pick, but he lasted until pick

26, so the Bills weren't the only team to clearly f-up and not draft him. There were lots of

questions like "why couldn't he crack USC's starting lineup until his SR year?

EVERY SINGLE YEAR there are draft busts and lots of them were projected to go very high. There

are also stars from every draft who were passed over by lots of teams. Now, I am not trying

to defend the Bills' draft record as they have clearly missed on too many high picks, but I am

saying that there are no sure things in round 1 or anywhere else in the draft.