Hey guys do not forget about Glee...

boyst

I have been waiting through this stupid display of men acting like barbarians just to see this! I can't believe Coach Jane is having the football team help her, like OMG, this is gonna be ab fab!

I will likely delete this post later, but I have been brainwashed by the powers that be on Fox to be excited for this...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been waiting through this stupid display of men acting like barbarians just to see this! I can't believe Coach Jane is having the football team help her, like OMG, this is gonna be ab fab!

I will likely delete this post later, but I have been brainwashed by the powers that be on Fox to be excited for this...

How we gonna keep you down on the farm?

Yes, I whole heartedly agree. I love Glee. My wife is not forcing me to watch this, or making me enjoy it. She didn't say that if I watched Glee she would fulfill her marital obligations to me after the show at all. I love Glee.

Yes, I whole heartedly agree. I love Glee. My wife is not forcing me to watch this, or making me enjoy it. She didn't say that if I watched Glee she would fulfill her marital obligations to me after the show at all. I love Glee.

She's was watching you type that. Right?

We are not much TV people... Only TV in the house is a 20" TV from 1990 (that I got free after my mother won it in a contest)... YET, my wife loves this show... Probably the only primetime show she has watched in 20 years or more. She found out about the show through a friend. Anyway, me? I am still in the dark ages... Heck, I can't even figure out what constitues a TV "season" anymore. If I can't figure out in advance when to tune in, I can't make an effort to remember to watch. And don't even start on the DVR/TiVo thing... You are talking to a Luddite here. In regard to my wife, I think she is the same way... Sure she watches... But most of the time forgets or gets caught by a re-run. The Super Bowl I take really helped her out here (by plugging it)!

She's was watching you type that. Right?

:w00t: :w00t:

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Only TV in the house is a 20" TV from 1990

:w00t: :w00t:

If only Tom were to see this after calling me cheap to only have a regular tube TV, and everyone else for that matter. Apparantly, to have the whole score and time show up you have to have one of them fancy widescreen TV's. Who needs widescreen! Who needs Cable or Satellite! At least my 42" TV is bigger then 20"

BTW, Glee = Rent. If you ever want to waste a few hours of your life go watch Aids. Rent. The worst musical ever.

It's supposed to be the gayest show on TV, and yet I watch it for the chicks. Hot chicks in cheerleading or schoolgirl outfits........I don't watch it a lot, but I have to say I like it - esp. when the songs are good.

If only Tom were to see this after calling me cheap to only have a regular tube TV, and everyone else for that matter. Apparantly, to have the whole score and time show up you have to have one of them fancy widescreen TV's. Who needs widescreen! Who needs Cable or Satellite! At least my 42" TV is bigger then 20"

BTW, Glee = Rent. If you ever want to waste a few hours of your life go watch Aids. Rent. The worst musical ever.

I get cable... They finally made me get the digital converter box... I get on-screen menus and program info, etc.. etc...

I never got what the big deal what the hype is about a big TV... I grew up with a 19" B/W Admiral TV. :P My wife didn't get color TV till she was in college (mid-1980's)... She didn't know Grover on Sesame Street was blue... I guess it really shocked her!:lol:

Anyway... Where do you put such a big TV? And why should it be the focal point of any room? To me that is tacky... My TV, you can't even tell we have one... People always ask where it is? It is an armoire free standing not against any wall... The wiring for electric, cable, and phone is stealthy piped out through the floor and in the leg of the armoire.

I will probably upgrade some day to say a 42" when the old tube finally blows up... And put it right back in that same cabinet

Anyway... Where do you put such a big TV?

I am going full tacky, it's on top of a small table being held up by two large stereo speakers. Until I save up enough money to remodel this house it is bare bones and messy. However, you know what is nice about knowing you are going to replace the floors in a few months? You don't have to take off dirty shoes right away or pick up spills. It'll be nothing but hardwood floors and tile, along with other things. Whats great, I used to run a La-Z-Boy/Pennsylvania House Shipping department so I have about $40k worth of furniture I got for pennies on the dollar to fill the house.

I am going full tacky, it's on top of a small table being held up by two large stereo speakers. Until I save up enough money to remodel this house it is bare bones and messy. However, you know what is nice about knowing you are going to replace the floors in a few months? You don't have to take off dirty shoes right away or pick up spills. It'll be nothing but hardwood floors and tile, along with other things. Whats great, I used to run a La-Z-Boy/Pennsylvania House Shipping department so I have about $40k worth of furniture I got for pennies on the dollar to fill the house.

One of my excuses for not getting hardwood floors the wife wants! Gonna have to eff with the wiring... No big deal, but I tell the wife it is... Hope she doesn't read this board! Anyway... It has been working for about 3 years now... I think the tactic is losing steam. I really don't want hardwood floors... The place is gonna sound like a dance hall!

I find Glee annoying. I don't see what the big deal is with this show.

I would probably tend to agree with you however I'd have to of watched it or even know what it's about. I saw 14 bazillion commercials for it yesterday and I'm still not sure what it's about.

I would probably tend to agree with you however I'd have to of watched it or even know what it's about. I saw 14 bazillion commercials for it yesterday and I'm still not sure what it's about.

As near as I could tell... granted I wasn't glued to the set... it's a show about gay people doing gay things with some gay music thrown in just to ensure the gaiety of it all. ..not that there's anything wrong with any of that.