Hey guys do not forget about Glee...

boyst

Oh my, can't believe I did that.

Simon, Groeing and Brooks are the ones who started the Simpsons...on the Tracy Ullman show.

no, thats Paul Simon. sam simon was one of the judges on american idol.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picture half the posters here staring at their dog eared TV guide, paralyzed with indecision over American Idol or Hanna Montana.

Well then I'm in other half. I've watched about 4 episodes of Glee ever. And, the only other show I've watched in the last few years is Mad Men.......I just don't watch regular TV.........And, I haven't watched a TV program, other than sports, in real time, not taped or DVRd so it's on my time, in at least 20 years.

Well then I'm in other half. I've watched about 4 episodes of Glee ever. And, the only other show I've watched in the last few years is Mad Men.......I just don't watch regular TV.........And, I haven't watched a TV program, other than sports, in real time, not taped or DVRd so it's on my time, in at least 20 years.

Same here... Except 86 the Mad Men. The people here hating on the show maybe need to watch the show and get the message... Yeah, like that will happen. The haters strike me as the very same people represented in the as the so called "cool kids." Go figure... Don't even need to express it on the show... It replicates itself on the board here. It is like high-school relived! :wallbash:

Same here... Except 86 the Mad Men. The people here hating on the show maybe need to watch the show and get the message... Yeah, like that will happen. The haters strike me as the very same people represented in the as the so called "cool kids." Go figure... Don't even need to express it on the show... It replicates itself on the board here. It is like high-school relived! :wallbash:

What messages would we get if we watched the show?

That TV producers can make millions by showing the stupidest, most pointless crap they can think up.

I think that's true of about 99% of shows, but not this one. The musical numbers are really good, and the camera work, etc. is outstanding.........I fast forward through most of the dialogue, unless I see some thigh high socks......Campy isn't always stupid pointless crap.

That it is unbecoming to be a dick. Mean people suck... Then again... You don't hurt people. So you have no problem... You don't need the lesson/message.

I sure as hell don't need it from a television show. Mean people suck?? So you fit right in with their demographics.