Super Bowl XLV Thread

buckeyemike

It's that time of year again. This time, it's two of the most storied teams in the NFL.

Pittsburgh. Green Bay. This could be the most watched TV show in the history of this country, with so many fans of both teams, who travel extremely well.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can never go wrong with a hot Jessica Alba pic. I really liked the Declaration of Independence being read earlier. Very moving. Christina Aguilara has a great voice but why can't the national anthem ever be sung the original way anymore? The classic version from 10 years plus years ago is awesome. Now it just sounds ridiculous.

Edited by Pilsner

You can never go wrong with a hot Jessica Alba pic. I really liked the Declaration of Independence being read earlier. Very moving. Christina Aguilara has a great voice but why can't the national anthem ever be sung the original way anymore? The classic version from 10 years plus years ago is awesome. Now it just sounds ridiculous.

At this point, nobody's topping Whitney in Tampa. Ever.

They read the Declaration of Independence before the game?? Why?

They read the Declaration of Independence before the game?? Why?

The Declaration is a pretty big deal here for a lot of people. I suppose since so many people watch the SB it's a good way to remind people of it.

Anyway back to the game.

It breaks my heart to think Rodgers could have been a Bill had they not taken JP.

Ya...same here...not easy to digest but hopefully now we won't miss out on the next Rodgers. We shall see.

That defender who got his hand on Bens shoulder slowed down his release just enough to make him under throw the ball. A seemingly slight move like that making such a huge difference in point differential.