The NFL’s 10 Best Cheerleading Squads

Just Jack

The Jills did not make the list.

The NFL’s 10 Best Cheerleading Squads

Although their seasons are over, cheerleaders are an important part of the NFL offseason for the 26 teams that do have them. Why? Because, when executed well, they provide endless clicks for Web surfing fans and additional revenue in appearances (teams usually charge between $100 and $500 per hour per cheerleader) and swimsuit calendar revenue. In fact, with plenty of women to audition and money to be had (most cheerleaders make less than $100 a game), the number of cheerleaders has increased exponentially in recent years.

In 2010, 15 teams each dressed more than 30 cheerleaders for games and have found ways, especially online, to generate revenue from their top squads. However, as valuations go, NFL teams are hesitant to put a dollar figure on their cheerleading squads, but the use of these cheerleaders as a vehicle for marketing is certainly in the public eye.

Here is my ranking of the top 10 teams that take the most monetary advantage of their cheerleaders.

Interesting, and I cannot stand artciles that have that type of format.

For those wondering which teams do not have cheerleaders:

Bears, Packers, Lions, Steelers, Browns, and Giants.

The Jets got cheerleaders in 2006, and the Packers use dancers from UWGB for their home games.

High Motor gals, that awesome :worthy::lol::D Honestly the Jills aren't that hot but there is no draft for them so the better start hittin the free agent market.

Also San Diego, Minnesota, Jets and ST Louis should have been on the list.

Nope. It's the Top 10 based on money brought in, not looks.

Money? who cares about money, cheerleaders are there for one reason and that is so we can gawk at them.

The Jets got cheerleaders in 2006, and the Packers use dancers from UWGB for their home games.

Jets got their Flight Crew in 2007, actually...they had female flag carriers starting in the middle of 2006...they weren't cheerleaders

Nope. It's the Top 10 based on money brought in, not looks.

which explains why the Jills wouldn't be ranked anywhere...because the Bills don't sponsor the Jills, maybe the only squad in the NFL not primarily sponsored by the team it represents..the only sponsorship the girls get is a single seat to each game and the use of the Fieldhouse for practices and a trailer for a locker room...but I'm pretty certain that the Jills are pretty highly ranked as far as how much money they bring in to their sponsors...Citadel Radio makes a lot of money off the Jills

Edited by The_Philster

The ones that stick out in my mind are Eagles, Ravens and Fins.

Jills? eh, not so much.

Best you can say is they're "high motor" gals that try hard

I have to agree, not that I would kick them out of bed for eating an onion sandwich or anything, but compared to alot of the other squads, the Jills are not too impressive. The teams you listed all have hot squads, as do the Raiders usually and of course the Cowboys.

I would deduce from that list, having cheerleaders does not necessarily help one get to the Superbowl.

The Jills should be right up there in the "Most Dressed Cheerleaders" standings.

I would deduce from that list, having cheerleaders does not necessarily help one get to the Superbowl.

The Jills should be right up there in the "Most Dressed Cheerleaders" standings.

Technically, neither team in this years Super Bowl has cheerleaders. It is the first time in like 25 years if I remember hearing correctly.

Technically, neither team in this years Super Bowl has cheerleaders. It is the first time in like 25 years if I remember hearing correctly.

first time since 87....the Giants have never had cheerleaders and the Broncos didn't have cheerleaders that season