Watching Rex Ryan slam his headset at the end...

Spiderweb

I love all the celebration of the Pats/Jets failure by Bills fans.

Has everyone forgotten that the Bills are the worst team in the AFC East? And close to being the worst team in the league?

Do we have no humility?

Should we root for the Jets and Pats*?

Tell us more, please....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You're just saying that because he's white and fat. I'm sick of the bigotry on this board.

Oh yes, I cannot stand white people. Every year around the holidays I'm forced to endure their company and every morning when I look in the mirror as well. :rolleyes:

Yeah, this is pretty close to my feelings, too. I think Rex is a GREAT coach...really do. And I have NO ISSUE with the talk...but you MUST back it up or if you fail, man up and take the heat. What he did yesterday was the sign of a bully blowhard.

You say "we are the best, we are the best, we are the best".....then lose...and say "nobody has a right to criqitue us?"

Thats bush leauge.

Agreed, but I think he's trying to take the heat off the players by making these outlandish statements. The players need to execute, so when they don't, he tries to deflect the blame away from them.

To me, that's a sign of a leader...but he's showing it in an awfully bizarre way.

I don't care if you're the Pope. Everyone - and I mean everyone - is subject to criticism.

:lol:

Please tell me where I said "root for Jets/Pats" or "send them sympathy cards".

You guys whine up a storm when other teams/fans "disrespect us", yet you turn around and lower yourselves to their level with bull ****.

I think the Jets and Pats played their asses off, and I have respect for the way they performed. I don't like some of the attitudes, sometimes, but frankly that doesn't matter much. I *hope* the Bills will be (insert insult that Bills fans throw around all the time here) enough next year to be similar to the Jets/Pats. I'd prefer to make the playoffs over being consistently cellar dwellers.

:lol:

Please tell me where I said "root for Jets/Pats" or "send them sympathy cards".

You guys whine up a storm when other teams/fans "disrespect us", yet you turn around and lower yourselves to their level with bull ****.

I think the Jets and Pats played their asses off, and I have respect for the way they performed. I don't like some of the attitudes, sometimes, but frankly that doesn't matter much. I *hope* the Bills will be (insert insult that Bills fans throw around all the time here) enough next year to be similar to the Jets/Pats. I'd prefer to make the playoffs over being consistently cellar dwellers.

me posting "Should we root for the Jets and the Pats*?" =/= you saying "root for Jets/Pats"

lectures on how to be a good fan are awesome. go on, please.

Teams like the Patriots, Steelers, and Colts T.C.O.B. and they act like machines rather than members of a zoo. That is what separates them as champions from teams like the Jets and Ravens who want to turn the week into a circus sideshow. If the Colts weren't so banged up this year, then the Jets would have NEVER gotten past them in the first place.

There IS a positive if the Steelers win the Super Bowl. Roethlisberger would tie Brady with 3 and you could have a debate about which is the better QB and which franchise is better, the Steelers or Patriots.

Trust me, New England fans are rooting heavily against the Steelers in the Super Bowl. For that reason alone, I have to root for Pittsburgh.

The Bills suck. I wish I had hope and reason to emotionally invest in rooting for them. Instead, I'm left with rooting for Patriots fans to suffer. Which they will if Pittsburgh win.

C'mon, I'm willing to bet that most everyone here would rather have Rex Ryan coaching the Bills than Chan Gailey. (I'm not saying that Gailey is a bad head coach, only that Ryan has moved into the top tier of current coaches).

While I'm no Jets fan, obviously, he and that team have more personality and spirit than most NFL teams. They've been fun to watch in the midst of the playoff hoopla and they did vanquish the hated Pats.

It would have been nice to see a fanbase which hasn't celebrated a Super Bowl win in 40 years get that opportunity, rather than see Steeler Nation celebrate another "same old, same old" championship...especially with Ben Rapistbeatstheraplisberger holding that trophy high in a couple of weeks.

Both Rex Ryan and Mike Tomlin were given these team of talented players especially on the lines (The Steelers OL is a anamoly only for this seasoN) and along with it Franchise QBs. To call Rex a Upper Echelon coach is incorrect. Rex will be a 5-11 coach with the talent on the Bills.

Both Rex Ryan and Mike Tomlin were given these team of talented players especially on the lines (The Steelers OL is a anamoly only for this seasoN) and along with it Franchise QBs. To call Rex a Upper Echelon coach is incorrect. Rex will be a 5-11 coach with the talent on the Bills.

Ryan and Sanchez came in together. Sanchez was and is not a franchise QB yet in my estimation. He is learning. He has some tools and I like his confidence, but he has gotten the benefit of the doubt from everybody despite two up-and-down seasons. The upside is that most of the rest of the pieces are in place including both lines, most of the defense, and the running game.

They ought to take a serious look at replacing Schottenheimer, though. He made some calls that really cost them their best shot at that game yesterday.

me posting "Should we root for the Jets and the Pats*?" =/= you saying "root for Jets/Pats"

lectures on how to be a good fan are awesome. go on, please.

Nah, I'm sure you're an adult like everyone else here, you can figure it out yourself. :)

C'mon, I'm willing to bet that most everyone here would rather have Rex Ryan coaching the Bills than Chan Gailey. (I'm not saying that Gailey is a bad head coach, only that Ryan has moved into the top tier of current coaches).

While I'm no Jets fan, obviously, he and that team have more personality and spirit than most NFL teams. They've been fun to watch in the midst of the playoff hoopla and they did vanquish the hated Pats.

It would have been nice to see a fanbase which hasn't celebrated a Super Bowl win in 40 years get that opportunity, rather than see Steeler Nation celebrate another "same old, same old" championship...especially with Ben Rapistbeatstheraplisberger holding that trophy high in a couple of weeks.

Hve t o agree that I would have loved him to be our coach and we would be competing like the Jets as a big tough team and his loud mouth would be tolerable. But againmst us he rubs me the wrong way. The guy does motivate and know talent however.

Easy to say that now. Do you know how many annoying Jet fans would come out of the woodwork that you never knew existed though? Think NE 2001 and multiply that by 2 or so. The annoying Steeler bandwagon is already as full as it can get.

Did I miss something after the game? Was the sore loser reference to when he threw his headgear when his season ended?

I had the jets beating the pats because, well, we all know why we wanted that other team to lose. Then I was hoping Pittsburg would win yesterday because....I'm a pissed off bills fan who would rather see a title go to a team that has already won it so the fans of another team could continue to ride the misery train with us. And yeah, i'm leaving out the Joe Namath SB because it's been so long ago most jets fans feel the same type of misery we do. Buy your ticket, head to the back of the train, past the rich folks who get a fancy club car filled with culinary delights and bunks with the sleep number adjustable beds----your cabin is small, cramped and has coal dust coating the 2 day old rolls with mouse poop on 'em.

F***ing Awesome.

Yeah, I don't get the over-the-top hatred for R.R. around here. While obviously no fan of the Jets, I respect the job that he has done. - Two straight AFC Championship appearances is quite an accomplishment.

- The guy declares that he didn't "come here to kiss Belichick's ring" then proceeds to end a 9 year losing streak to the Pats.

Meanwhile, we're rebuilding for 11 years. How can any Bills fan laugh at this guy??? If a boisterous fat ass came here and instantly delivered us to two straight AFC Championship games, you guys would worship the ground he walked on!

He is a decent coach, but should have done better than the #6 seed the past couple years with the amount of talent on that team