Best SI Cover Ever

Metal Man

Sorry if this has been posted.

But even if it has it warrants extra sharing because all Bills fans will appreciate the look of fear in Brady's eyes.

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/636480/227190130.jpg

I'll admit I am a little jealous it wasn't a Bill inflicting this damage but I'll take it just the same.

Edited by Metal Man

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey youngsters, you may want to consult with your older brother or a cousin or something before making a bold statement like that...

http://www.krakov.net/si/images/1991/0902_large.jpg

Ha, I am older than you.

No doubt there are a lot of awesome Bills covers from the glory days but seeing Brady on the cover of a magazine looking the fool is priceless IMHO. Especially when considering all the covers he has done for GQ, People, and other non sports mags.

No hair and no UGGS present here, just Brady getting killed and looking like he is about to cry from fear.

With all the Brady slurping from the media we as Bills fans have had to endure over the last 9 years, as well as the rest of the non-Pats* fans out there, a picture like this can't be celebrated enough.

Ha, I am older than you.

No doubt there are a lot of awesome Bills covers from the glory days but seeing Brady on the cover of a magazine looking the fool is priceless IMHO. Especially when considering all the covers he has done for GQ, People, and other non sports mags.

No hair and no UGGS present here, just Brady getting killed and looking like he is about to cry from fear.

With all the Brady slurping from the media we as Bills fans have had to endure over the last 9 years, as well as the rest of the non-Pats* fans out there, a picture like this can't be celebrated enough.

Fair enough. I used to think that Kathy Ireland was the hottest chick ever and in Necessary Roughness she is amazing, but I just google imaged two old SI covers she was on and I was a little disappointed. You know who was an underrated SI chick was Stacey Williams.

When I saw this topic, I was almost certain that the link would be to this cover:

http://www.sicovers.com/Product.aspx?pid=1123

This is my all-time favorite, and this one with Tasker on the cover is probably a close second:

http://www.sicovers.com/Product.aspx?pid=969

I have both of these on my wall. My dad made wood plaques out of these! Sometimes I look at them for the Bills memories and sometimes i look at them so i can remember him. Those 2 SI covers mean a lot to me!

Fair enough. I used to think that Kathy Ireland was the hottest chick ever and in Necessary Roughness she is amazing, but I just google imaged two old SI covers she was on and I was a little disappointed. You know who was an underrated SI chick was Stacey Williams.

Yeah, it is funny how your perception on that stuff changes over time.

I guess my comment on this cover with Brady shows how 10 years of losing has my Pats* hate being celebrated more than my Bills love.

As for the rest of the links people are posting... I should have guessed this would become a swimsuit issue thread even though I did put a disclaimer saying excluding swimsuit issues. ;)

Yeah, it is funny how your perception on that stuff changes over time.

I guess my comment on this cover with Brady shows how 10 years of losing has my Pats* hate being celebrated more than my Bills love.

As for the rest of the links people are posting... I should have guessed this would become a swimsuit issue thread even though I did put a disclaimer saying excluding swimsuit issues. ;)

Ahhhh ... I missed the disclaimer, sorry!!

Stacy Williams ' underrated ' ???

Never in my book, ML...Miss Williams was always one of my favourites, right up there with the refreshing taste of Coca Cola...

Disfruta!!!

:D

I'm relieved that you understand our preference for bikini-clad swimsuit models over whiny NE* quarterbacks!

Sorry if this has been posted.

But even if it has it warrants extra sharing because all Bills fans will appreciate the look of fear in Brady's eyes.

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/636480/227190130.jpg

I'll admit I am a little jealous it wasn't a Bill inflicting this damage but I'll take it just the same.

Sort of looks like Tommy boy's presenting himself to the Jets defender....