Are you rooting for the Jets or the Steelers?

beggar13

I'm going to dig up a tape of one of the AFC Championship games from the early 1990s & root for the Bills :lol:

Really, I just don't care who wins since none of the teams left is worth rooting for. I'm already knocked out of my Super Bowl pool -I had NE over Atlanta.

Getting a CBA & the draft are more important than the 4 teams left.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be a little biased, but on my hierarchy of teams that I dislike, the Steelers rank considerably higher than the Jetsies. Every time they come to our stadium, their fans take over. They have had a lot of success and their fans are spoiled. Roethlisberger is a schmuck.

The Jets haven't won the Bowl since after the 1968 season. Fireman ed doesn't bother me. Rex Ryan is annoying, but I wish we had him. Tomlin is bland.

So I guess I'll be rooting for the upset Sunday. Anybody that went into New England on Sunday and made Brady look ordinary has my respect.

Steelers, because if Sanchez gets into the superbowl his mediocre performance for the past two years will be forgotten. Also, anyone who is willing to root for a division rival except in rare occurrences such as last week should analyze their dedication to the Bills. That being said, the Bills need to start making some noise next season, possibly by picking up some real mean linemen and put a product on the field that resembles a football team in order for dedication to exist.

This- plus the Steelers are my number 2 team

I may be a little biased, but on my hierarchy of teams that I dislike, the Steelers rank considerably higher than the Jetsies. Every time they come to our stadium, their fans take over. They have had a lot of success and their fans are spoiled. Roethlisberger is a schmuck.

The Jets haven't won the Bowl since after the 1968 season. Fireman ed doesn't bother me. Rex Ryan is annoying, but I wish we had him. Tomlin is bland.

So I guess I'll be rooting for the upset Sunday. Anybody that went into New England on Sunday and made Brady look ordinary has my respect.

Kinda torn on this one...part of me would like to see the Jets get bounced this Sunday so my local AM sports channel isn't bogged down by annoying and moronic Jet fans calling in , and part of me would like to see the Jets win but ultimately get thrashed in the SB by Green Bay.

My SB prediction = Jets vs Packers ---- Jets win

Edited by stevecana

I'll let you in on a little secret: every team has those kind of fans. Yep, even our own Buffalo Bills. The Stillers do not have a monopoly on 'em. I grew up in a household of Stiller fans and none of 'em resemble your description. I also have some good friends who are Stiller fans who allow me to take my wife, also a Stiller fan, to a game @ Heinz Field (they have season tickets) every year. How arrogant of 'em, huh?

I'll be rooting for a good game. If the Stillers win, that's okay w/ me. If the Jets win, that's fine also.

Hey carpal, thanks for stating the obvious, you are so insightful, I too live in a household full of Stiller fans, and of course none of them resemble my description either, because they are headed up by an individual who has always preached

respect, humility, and courtesy. My wife and daughter are diehard Stiller fans as well, and we too get invited regularly

to games, I was at the San Diego, Denver, and one of the New England AFC Championship games, all of them coutesy of my fine

Stiller freinds, and business associates, and the reason they do it is beacuse of what I stated above, and they know that I have the utmost respect for their team, am fun to be around, and I do not let my pasion for the Bills override my passion for good football. So yeah, you have a point, my brush was a little too broad in my description, it was more of a generalization, but I stand by my description, for the majority of them. Now get back to your gold and black worship service, sorry to interrupt that.