Shawne Marrieman

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy people in Tuscon can buy 30-round clips like they buy a loaf of bread. What makes Plax such a criminal?

PTR

Crazy people in NY can buy two 15-round clips like they buy a loaf of bread. Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Crazy people in NY can buy two 15-round clips like they buy a loaf of bread. Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

People with weapons of all sorts kill ppl, much easier with a gun. I am not up for debating here, just saying.

I frankly am excited about the possibilities of FA, if having SM talk to guys helps I am all for it.

IVE been trying to figure some names since he first said it,,im looking at players that he associates with off field like his football camps ,anyone have other ideas of how to connect the dots? ,,im getting real curious in light of his statement and AJ smith admitting in a post season interview he exspects to lose players this off season,, SILER?

Can you check who he follows/following him on Twitter?

If Plaxico passes a physical and wants to come in and try out I would have no problem with that. I actually feel sorry for the guy.

If we went to get Plaxico, he can't play in Canada. It's federal law he can't leave the counry under parole with a felony under his belt and time in prison. The NFL would have to do a lot of paper work and it wouldn't be worth it.

If we went to get Plaxico, he can't play in Canada. It's federal law he can't leave the counry under parole with a felony under his belt and time in prison. The NFL would have to do a lot of paper work and it wouldn't be worth it.

The NFLPA has a stable of lawyers that would be all-too-willing to help him with this problem. I don't think it would be an issue.

First of all, it's only 1 reg game a season, it wouldn't be that bad of a deal.

Second, it really wouldn't be that big of an issue to get him authorization for work purposes. It would all be on his PO and I'm sure it wouldn't be an issue.

Third, the bigger issue would actually be Canada allowing a felon into the country. Anybody with a DWI knows that you can't step foot into Canada anymore because of that.

Unfortunately (or furtunate for us) there are holes that would allow Plax to play in that game. In the end though, it only 1 damn game who cares.

Crazy people in Tuscon can buy 30-round clips like they buy a loaf of bread. What makes Plax such a criminal?

PTR

He wasn't in Tuscon. Other than that, there is nothing wrong with discharging a concealed weapon at a night club...I thought this was America, damnit!!

IVE been trying to figure some names since he first said it,,im looking at players that he associates with off field like his football camps ,anyone have other ideas of how to connect the dots? ,,im getting real curious in light of his statement and AJ smith admitting in a post season interview he exspects to lose players this off season,, SILER?

Eric Weddle SS and Jeromey Clarey RT are both SD free agents this upcoming offseason. Both would fill needs for the Bills.

Edited by Ghost of Rob Johnson

Good. Hope he gets some players here who have been to the playoffs. Even if they are a bit past their prime, getting players to Buffalo that have experienced some WINNING will be a good thing. Too many Bills players have never experienced anything remotely close to playoffs and have no idea what it takes to get there.

I highly doubt we'll sign anyone noteworthy. We simply aren't a desirable team/location to play for.

Well, we DID just sign Shawn Merrimen to a 2 year extension who this thread is about and who many said would never re-sign with Buffalo. And it's been said that's what he thought at first..........hmmm, leads me to believe anything is possible.