Billy's Presser

judman

When Brady doesn't have time to stand back there like he was playing touch football with a 21 Mississippi rush, he wilts like a flower. We saw it again yesterday. I hope Buddy and Coach Gailey did too. We need D E F E N S E and then we can do the same.

Thank God for the Giants...they deserve a lot of the credit for showing how ordinary brady can be when you rattle that pretty boy.

As for Belichick, to me this guy is the most unprofessional coach in the NFL. The guy is just a smug douche...I'm so glad he got it handed to him.

"errrrr....*grumble, grumble*, well, I think what happened was that we gave up too many points and didn't score enough...*grrrrumble, snort, grumble*"

:rolleyes:

Edited by ajzepp

I feel dirty going to that site, but it was worth it.

What was his response to the follow up question about the fake punt? A mistake in calling it or a mistake in execution? I couldn't make out his first couple words. While execution killed the play, I also think it was call that shouldn't have been made...not in a game of that magnitude...but maybe the Saints KO in the last SB made bill* jealous.

I know it's only one game, but I wonder if they retain their OC. He did not adjust to what the jests were doing, and they never showed urgency.

I feel dirty going to that site, but it was worth it.

What was his response to the follow up question about the fake punt? A mistake in calling it or a mistake in execution? I couldn't make out his first couple words. While execution killed the play, I also think it was call that shouldn't have been made...not in a game of that magnitude...but maybe the Saints KO in the last SB made bill* jealous.

I know it's only one game, but I wonder if they retain their OC. He did not adjust to what the jests were doing, and they never showed urgency.

The fake punt was apparently Patrick Chung's call to make if he sees a particular alignment. How do you give a 2nd year guy the leeway to make that call in a playoff game? Regular season, maybe....

The fake punt was apparently Patrick Chung's call to make if he sees a particular alignment. How do you give a 2nd year guy the leeway to make that call in a playoff game? Regular season, maybe....

Thanks. Agree, that's gotta be talked about leading up to the game.

Thanks Chef. I am from that period and those folks + harvey k were just plain good fun.

I was surprised that the reporter asked twice about the fake punt. Bill was Hot when poked with the stick again.

ha ha

Edited by 3rdand12