Brett Favre's sister arrested

I have always kind of wondered about Brett Farve; he reminds me of Doug Flutie and Garth Brooks, playing a role that is just not him and it shows from time to time.

At least this is his final year and he can go back to his trailer park ridiculously rich lifestyle in a mansion made of gold.

Way to look out for you sister, Brett! Why not give her a bit of your 13 million dollar salary from this year & let her enjoy her drug addiction from the comfort of her own home rather than from some seedy mobile lab? (Or maybe possibly for rehab!)

Too busy trying to get hand jobs from his masseuses & making Wrangler commercials, apparently... He's turned out to be quite the scum bag, from my vantage point... I simply can't wait for his annual unretirement...

I have always kind of wondered about Brett Farve; he reminds me of Doug Flutie and Garth Brooks, playing a role that is just not him and it shows from time to time.

I know Garth was in a few crappy movies as an actor but when did he play Flutie?

I know Garth was in a few crappy movies as an actor but when did he play Flutie?

Dude, don't you remember, it was Chris Gaines who played Flutie; that whole movie where Jessie Ventura had to find out who kidnapped the Tuna. Jennifer Aniston was in it, she was actually a dude and you didn't find out until the end, I think it took place in Jacksonville?

Dummy.

Edited by jboyst62

Dude, don't you remember, it was Chris Gaines who played Flutie; that whole movie where Jessie Ventura had to find out who kidnapped the Tuna. Jennifer Aniston was in it, she was actually a dude and you didn't find out until the end, I think it took place in Jacksonville?

Dummy.

2 Thumbs Up!

Way to look out for you sister, Brett! Why not give her a bit of your 13 million dollar salary from this year & let her enjoy her drug addiction from the comfort of her own home rather than from some seedy mobile lab? (Or maybe possibly for rehab!)

Too busy trying to get hand jobs from his masseuses & making Wrangler commercials, apparently... He's turned out to be quite the scum bag, from my vantage point... I simply can't wait for his annual unretirement...

Giving money to drug addict is probably the worst thing your could do for them. They would just buy tons of drugs and OD. You cant force someone into rehab if they don't want to go.

How is this Brett Favre's fault? Or Brett Favre's problem? You have no facts to be making these accusations. Here's a fact. His charity, "Brett Favre Fourward Foundation," in the past 8 years, has donated over $1.5 million and touched the lives of thousands of underprivileged and disabled kids.

Yeah ... he's a total scumbag.

You have no idea how hard he may have tried to save her. None of us know that. Sometimes you just have to cut ties and move on. I've seen many people cut out of very large estates.